IGNORED

Street Fighter IV

Guest abracadabra

Guest abracadabra

Been playing this lately at the arcade. I seriously want to increase my pwning skills. In regards to gameplay, I'm kind of happy that it still holds that Street Fighter II feel due to the traditional 2D plane. It also seems that the characters are more well-balanced in terms of power and moves. However, I just found out the El Fuerte, the Mexican Lucha Libre dude has an infinite combo.

Anyways, who else is playing this? Shit's fucking addicting for me right now, although some people tend to hate on the fact that nothing is necessarily new in the Street Fighter series. Been using Ryu and Blanka, and had just spent $20 last night pwning comps and n00bs.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, I've seen it in a few arcades, but I haven't brought myself to play it yet. I don't wanna just pop in and play.....I wanna read some of the strategies online first so I at least know the rules. Oh shit abra, you're in LA...where do you play SF4?

haha, you're shittin' me. I'm a student at UCLA, and walk by the arcade all the time and always see people on that machine. I go in there from time to time to play 3rd strike. Such a fun game.

You a student there?

Guest abracadabra
haha, you're shittin' me. I'm a student at UCLA, and walk by the arcade all the time and always see people on that machine. I go in there from time to time to play 3rd strike. Such a fun game.

You a student there?

WTF, yeah

4th year, Philosophy Major

you?

You a student there?

WTF, yeah

you?

Nice. I'm a 6th year Math major (finishing my MA this year). You into any other arcade games besides SF4?

Guest abracadabra

You a student there?

WTF, yeah

you?

Nice. I'm a 6th year Math major (finishing my MA this year). You into any other arcade games besides SF4?

Uh, yeah, but I pretty much only play SF4 at COINZ. Damn, what a coincidence. You live on campus? I have to commute pretty much every damn day.

god i would pee in your butt JR, i'd even let you pick which character I have to use. I could beat you with balrog from the right side

My Ryu would have your shit so packed under his fingernails, he'd have to chop his goddamned hand off just to git rid of the smell.

Guest physlics66

I played SFIV for about half an hour at SJSU a couple weeks ago. Freaking amazing. I was sweating buckets towards the end. Not a fan of being forced to play vs. though.

god i would shatner on your pee FMcG! i would beat you with balrog from the right side

using a third party controller with my hard punch and hard kick turned off in the options.

... i'm not juss sayin'

... i'm being deadly cereal!

Archived