IGNORED

* * ______________ *& *_________________

Guest L13

Guest grasshoppa

Yea like this one, bass at start is nice.

has some nice sounds, some punchier drums would have been cool to go with that agressive bass line that comes in near end.

Great melodies - that's for sure! Very childish!

I like the beat as it is, but as Grasshopper said it, punchier drums and perhaps a more extreme beat would fit the ending nicely!

I like this it seemed to work for some reason. Quite a quirky and weird kinda tune. You maintain a consistency for the whole of the track which is good. My initial impression was that it sounded like circus music or something. Reminds me of Mouse on Mars and a little Aphex quirkiness. However it really has more of a 60s lounge cheese feel to it too ala Gentle People. I don't know if I was 100% keen on the low pitched voices as I found that perhaps they distracted a little from the overall vibe. Pretty cool track though and very unique I'd say. Could have more elements perhaps but yeah cool tune. Sounds very very 60s, technicolor and mad scientist noodly I would say. Subby bassline works nicely and was audible in the mix - good job. Like the vibe here - really takes me to another place. Quite a stand out piece. Perhaps there are things you could possibly do to take it to another level (who knows?) however good stuff and certainly a keeper. Peace. :cool:

• 1 month later...

Archived