IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

A beer advertising gimmick finally worked on me. I usually just get the a mix of imported stuff or whatever's inexpensive and plentiful, but they brought back stubbies dammit!!

Coors-Banquet-bottle.jpg

I had to get 1 case. Got it. drank it. Now back to our regular scheduled drinking habits.

had scrambled eggs myself this morning (just 2 eggs, pinch of salt and pepper, no milk) on toast with a cup of good English breakfast tea

a perfect example of life's simple pleasures

Pure Carolina reaper powder on 4 eggs with bacon and toast. I'm putting the dried powder on everything. I'm still in shock that I can handle it no problem as I climbed the spice chain faster than I expected. I put half a bloody teaspoon in my bowl of tomato soup the other day and it was delicious. Spicy enough that it got my nose running, but wasn't really an issue otherwise. I think I need to slow down so I don't pickle my insides or something.

Goose Island Preseason Lager and a Turquoise American Spirit. 

make that two bartender! (Turquoise American Spirit is a tobacco I just found out)

Edited by beerwolf

Goose Island Preseason Lager and a Turquoise American Spirit. 

make that two bartender! (Turquoise American Spirit is a tobacco I just found out)

First round's on me

Is a "cheesy pig" a UK term or are you literally eating pork covered in cheese?

Rabbit chilli as well! Sounds like a wicked feast. No pics?

isn't this guy just making shit up in every post?

it's just from an episode of twin peaks Stephen, and as the other guy said I do post some shit in this thread (jus' for fun)

isn't this guy just making shit up in every post?

Beerboss? or me?

huh, maybe you're right lol I always figured he jumps into this thread when half drunk but thought half the posts were honest. :cerious: 

stupid stephenG

half the posts is about correct! (the ones about hunting sheep on the moors and smoked cheesy pigs aren't!)

though a smoked cheesy pig does sounds fantastic (as does rabbit chilli)  :beer:

Edited by beerwolf

half the posts is about correct! (the ones about hunting sheep on the moors and smoked cheesy pigs aren't!)

though a smoked cheesy pig does sounds fantastic (as does rabbit chilli)  :beer:

awe, I thought you actually had some rabbit chilli going lol.

?

Seems a bit harsh.

Edit: ohhhh, you're consuming dick. my mistake, thought you were calling beer a dick. :cisfor: 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Tabouleh salad. Tomato, cucumber, red onions, Lettuce, mint, pita croutons, topped with lemon olive dressing.