IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

half the posts is about correct! (the ones about hunting sheep on the moors and smoked cheesy pigs aren't!)

though a smoked cheesy pig does sounds fantastic (as does rabbit chilli)  :beer:

Scientist Makes AI that invents recipes

Beef Soup With Swamp Peef And Cheese

Chocolate Chops & Chocolate Chips

Crimm Grunk Garlic Cleas

Beasy Mist

Export Bean Spoons In Pie-Shell, Top If Spoon and Whip The Mustard

Chocolate Pickle Sauce

Whole Chicken Cookies

Salmon Beef Style Chicken Bottom

Star *

Cover Meats

Out Of Meat

Completely Meat Circle

Completely Meat Chocolate Pie

Cabbage Pot Cookies

Artichoke Gelatin Dogs

Crockpot Cold Water

Whip the mustard!

I was fishing down at Redmire Pool today, on the hunt for some old carp, (just like the monks did centuries ago they were the one's who bought carp to England between 1450 and 1500). I was looking to fry a beastly creature on my old frying pan with a block of lard, maybe throw some old cobs of corn and severed head of a sparrowhawk!

However instead of catching a big fat carp, my critically balanced tutti-frutti boilie (over a bed of hempseed and groats) was snaffled by a succession of dastardly eels and one bastard slimy tench (known as the doctor fish as its thick slime was thought to have healing properties in medieval times).

I still ate the fucking bastards, tasted like salty sewage but eeeee by gum they tasted fucking delicious treats from The Olde Pond!

Edited by beerwolf

Quite pleased my local Tesco just got in a batch of Thornbridge beers, one being called Tart (a Bakewell Sour) weighing it at 6%. This is a new style of beer to me (miracles do happen) quite tasty. Got a lemon sherbert zing to it and doesn't feel like 6% at all.....

A few of these and I'll be on another fishing trip lol

Bout' ta dip into my first beer of the weekend. Homemade black bean chili in the slow cooker, should be good.

Appie - last summers homemade smoked salmon in a brie baker with green onion, ground black pepper and truffle oil on toasted garlic baguette

20mg of diazepam + 60mg of dihydrocodeine after managing the more gentle route up Pen Y Fan earlier, southern Britain's highest peak

my knees are swollen like weird mid-leg orbs, but at least i made the summit albeit with crutches (plus a Jack Russell)

all to be followed imminently by pan-seared, roasted Turbot caught by my kid bro off the Irish Sea coast y'day, complete with freshly picked samphire & a rich stock-based cream sauce & sauteed spuds.... when you have a chef in the family seafood can take on mythical properties

20mg of diazepam + 60mg of dihydrocodeine after managing the more gentle route up Pen Y Fan earlier, southern Britain's highest peak

my knees are swollen like weird mid-leg orbs, but at least i made the summit albeit with crutches (plus a Jack Russell)

all to be followed imminently by pan-seared, roasted Turbot caught by my kid bro off the Irish Sea coast y'day, complete with freshly picked samphire & a rich stock-based cream sauce & sauteed spuds.... when you have a chef in the family seafood can take on mythical properties

All of that sounds great tbh