IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Sum cheese

AB2O0Tq.jpg

ugh that stinking' foot rot smelling stuff again?

I don't know how you do it meng.

I find myself pretty open minded with food, having eaten everything from armadillos to snakes. But stinky cheeses... just can't do it.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Blue cheese doesnt even smell bad. I've had some cheeses that legit smell like sweaty feet. Those dont usually taste like they smell, fortunately

Blue cheese tastes worse than it smells IMO.

Everyone tastes/smells things differently though, it might legit just be an enzyme imbalance or something like that (I'm no doctorologist) that makes those cheeses taste like shit to me. 

I'm pretty sensitive to dairy to begin with, I can tell when something is within 2 weeks of their best before.

nah bruh. Good blue cheese is the curdled and thicc-ened spunk of the gods.

Span is right, the r e a l l y dank and stanky cheeses are the washed rind cheeses.

I honestly can't eat it, and not for lack of trying. I've tried blue cheese dressings, blue cheese straight up, blue cheese sauces over prime beef etc. The closest thing I can approximate blue cheese as tasting like, is chlorine. =/

There are lots of different *types* of blue cheese tho

hmm.. the ones I had were really strong.

Maybe I need to just jump back in with some milder varieties. =)

i don't mind those funky goat cheeses. growing up lactose intolerant i used to drink goat milk cause they didn't have lactose free cow milk back then. the stuff is super creamy with an after taste but i liked it.

I forgot to mention that I had dinner at my mom's last night, where she made some bomb-ass corned beef, cabbage, carrots, and taters. Also had a pinot noir called Cloudline that I bought for her and her husband as a holiday give last December. And the whole reason I bought it was because it happened to be the name of one of the later trax on Exai. Wasn't too shabby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...