IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

I love having boiled eggs for breakfast, but you're not meant to have too many per week as it's bad for your cholesterol. 

No it's not.

Dietary cholesterol has almost zero impact on blood level cholesterol unless you have a pre-existing issue. Saturated and trans-fats (overall lipid levels) are an issue, dietary cholesterol is (generally) not.

tenor.gif

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

frittata with chicken, brocolli, and thai curry mixed in. Sounds weird but it's delicious. 

edit: gotta get my 2 daily eggs.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

glad I read your egg report Bulk

if I have a week off I'll have them almost every day for breakfast (scrambled, soft boiled, poached, not so keen on fried eggs) but usually its twice a week

a chap down the pub was telling me they're not so good for the prostrate (I'll avoid the finer details about that!)

Not now but last night. Went to a Korean place in Soho. Got steamed pork belly. Was about twenty tender af slices with melt in the mouth layers of fat. Came with all the requisite banchan: slices of raw garlic, kimchi, sliced green chillis, spicy dipping sauce, cabbage leaves with which it make your little meat parcel. Shit was so fucking good.

Shared a bottle of Soju with it, shit tastes like nothing/water. 20% ABV tho

I love having boiled eggs for breakfast, but you're not meant to have too many per week as it's bad for your cholesterol.

No it's not.

Dietary cholesterol has almost zero impact on blood level cholesterol unless you have a pre-existing issue. Saturated and trans-fats (overall lipid levels) are an issue, dietary cholesterol is (generally) not.

tenor.gif

Swish!

No it's not.

tenor.gif

Swish!
Really? Thanks that's wonderful news!

*stuffs mouth full of hard boiled eggs*