IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Having some chickpea salad with cucumbre, tomatoes, red onion, feta and good olive oil. Royally sprinkled with coarse pepper and salt. Catalan sausages and a cold heineken on the side. Pretty good. 

A slice of cheese pizza from east side pies and an Underwood sparkling wine from Royal Blue Grocery, which just opened in DTSA. Cool to have an ATX feel here but I bet SATX is gonnna snuff out the life. Also my sparkling wine can was $8.

just had some nachos in Cozumel and they came in a round plate with the nachos in the middle and almost 10 different spices to dip the nachos in around the plate... they were ordered from less spicier to super ultra spicier... that's dangerous cause like that the most spicier is close to the less spicier so i forgot the waitress instructions and mistakenly tried the ultra super duper spicier one first... i literally cried...:cattears: i guess there was some lemon to mark the border (no pun intended) but i missed it...

Edited by Tim_J

I'm not rich, but I work hard and I work a lot of overtime, not because (where the fuck is this going, oh yeah I'm drinking wine....) I necessarily have to, but because if I work 10 hours overtime a week I can buy myself (what the fuck are you going on about, ya cunt...) a couple of decent bottles of wine a week (because I longer drink beer) (yeah bullshit haha, believe that you believe anything , I'm gonna sink my snout into a glass of pilsner in the next 10 minutes) Go on stick the fucking badgers snout deep into the bottom of the glass and suck up the frothy goodness!! Hoooof hoof hooooof!!! 

Anyway right now I'm drinking a glass of Barossa Ink. This wine you can get from Tesco. It's well tasty. a bit pricey at a tenner a bottle, but like I said I pay my dues for this wine. I don't pussyfoot about mate.

I really promised myself when the upgrade happened I would never write on here ever again, but here I am on the red wine (and pilsner) and had a good day and I'm drunk. 

Barossa Ink that's what I'm consuming right now. 

• Like 2

Sweet tea. I don't like sweet tea. That's all they had at the store. I just wanted some iced tea without sugar added. A 12oz glass is 120 calories. I'm pretty pissed about this.

*drinks rest of jug*

• Like 1