IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Thwaites Crafty Dan (6%)

If you can get this (I only see it in Sainsburys) I highly recommend you seek it, buy it and drink it. The stock goes pretty quick and it's common for the shelf space to be empty.

Its an absolute cracker of a beer.

coffee. fucking filtered coffee. not espresso. not americano. just real normal coffee.

europe, you're doing it wrong

yeah, nah. that's not coffee, that's drainwater.

Edited by usagi

i listened to a podcast about real coffee and how it needs to be fresh roasted because starbucks over roasts it and its not fresh and shit. i found a local roaster and was spending 20 bucks a pound and it is nice and cool how the flavor is more detailed and less roasty, but starbucks french roast tastes good and its actually not a bad deal, its basically the same rate as what you pay per pound for grocery store coffee.

i paid like 8 bucks for a quad machiato the other day and no, that is not the real thing

i mean the main difference (i believe) is that where we were (ireland, uk, paris) all use exclusively espresso beans instead of regular coffee beans resulting in far more acidic coffee than i'm used to. the closest thing to what we have here was an americano which was just espresso with extra hot water (and no one in america drinks that). drank a lot more tea than i'm used to which was nice though

coffee. fucking filtered coffee. not espresso. not americano. just real normal coffee.

europe, you're doing it wrong

I don't mean to alarm you, but... We drink filtered coffee in Europe.

my europe travels were pretty localized to uk+ireland+france.

in almost 3 weeks i managed to find like two cups of "filter" or "drip" coffee everything else was an espresso machine

Guest unteleportedman

24uw5lv.jpg

Already consumed. (Thank you to Phoenix for editing this pic)

Details:

Free donut because there was a CPR class in the cafeteria at work today and there were some leftover. Also, that pepsi was free because when a co-worker bought a mountain dew from the new vending machine, it ejected an extra pepsi after it for some reason (this is the second time this is happened, so this is my 2nd free pepsi so far). Sandwich is turkey with lacey swiss cheese and horseradish mustard. And the snack in bag is "Tops" (Western NY supermarket chain) brand chex mix. Typically, my daily lunch is everything in this pic except for the donut and pepsi.

Edited by unteleportedman

Pulled a muscle in my neck badly and it hurts like hell. Hoping these will help a bit.

ive had those, they're pretty weak.

i'm consuming peanut M&m's and marijuana