IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

I'm very much interested in learning to cook more Indian cuisine. Supposedly India's population is forty percent vegetarian.

Got some cheap donuts from work. The packaging is funny cuz it says "Donut Gems". Just imagine some miners digging up some donuts deep inside a cavern, it's pretty silly.

The only vegetarian dishes I've every liked are curries, usually indian ones. Deep fried pakora with curry sauces are delicious.

This. Indians have been eating vegetarian for hundreds (thousands?) of years; they know how to do it right.

I've had some beautiful vegetarian soba kaiseki but it was a more aesthetic experience, where the Indian dishes really satisfy, even without the meat.

I had a tomato curry on a rooftop somewhere in Jaipur, it was one of the most stunning dishes I've ever eaten. Partly because I remember not expecting much at all. It was delicious! Strange how that tomato curry has always stuck in my mind.

Oh yeah just for the record I'm consuming a glass of unsweetened almond milk.

Edited by beerwolf

Alright you guys, this is it. pFriem IPA. For what it's worth (i.e. jack shit) this is the pinnacle of the sweepstakes beer aesthetic experience. I knew the moment I saw the tap it was going to be special. I just had 2 pints of this, and not only am I a little more buzzed than what I bargained for, they were fucking delicious. For my money this is the perfect IPA, and the perfect beer: http://www.pfriembeer.com/beer.php#tier-1

(image from their site, sorry, forgot to snap a pic)

pFriem_IPA.png

I just ate a bowl of nutella and peanut butter with vanilla almond milk to drink.

Basically, I love nuts.

Alright you guys, this is it. pFriem IPA. For what it's worth (i.e. jack shit) this is the pinnacle of the sweepstakes beer aesthetic experience. I knew the moment I saw the tap it was going to be special. I just had 2 pints of this, and not only am I a little more buzzed than what I bargained for, they were fucking delicious. For my money this is the perfect IPA, and the perfect beer: http://www.pfriembeer.com/beer.php#tier-1

(image from their site, sorry, forgot to snap a pic)

pFriem_IPA.png

I'm going to keep an eye out for this and pick a few bottles up ;)

Tonight I had a huge veggie burrito. For some reason I also ordered a salad which was just as big as the burrito and I ate both. Now I feel sick.

Tonight I had a huge veggie burrito. For some reason I also ordered a salad which was just as big as the burrito and I ate both. Now I feel sick.

Big burrito + lots of green stuff to push it out, a logical choice!

I would have done the same thing tbh (probably feeling sick like you as a result).

about to have a london mule: gin+lime+ginger beer+mint

interesting, I must try this.

also,

a vegetable stir fry I made.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

Big burrito + lots of green stuff to push it out, a logical choice!

I would have done the same thing tbh (probably feeling sick like you as a result).

The salad contained the exact same thing as the burrito :(