IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Tonight I had a huge veggie burrito. For some reason I also ordered a salad which was just as big as the burrito and I ate both. Now I feel sick.

Big burrito + lots of green stuff to push it out, a logical choice!

I would have done the same thing tbh (probably feeling sick like you as a result).

The salad contained the exact same thing as the burrito :(

Lol!! ok maybe a bad choice :emotawesomepm9:

Nyquil and humble pie. I quit my job yesterday and probably caused a big fuss with the owners, investors and upper-ups. Fuck them. Nyquil cuz I'm sick and it makes me feel like I can't talk

Actually it's the shitty store-brand nyquil, which seems like a bargain, but somehow they manage to make it all Jagermeister flavored so it's almost worse. Whatever.

Nyquil and humble pie. I quit my job yesterday and probably caused a big fuss with the owners, investors and upper-ups. Fuck them. Nyquil cuz I'm sick and it makes me feel like I can't talk

Actually it's the shitty store-brand nyquil, which seems like a bargain, but somehow they manage to make it all Jagermeister flavored so it's almost worse. Whatever.

weren't you about to get promoted?

also, blackberries and coffee

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

Tried a new recipe today: Moroccan stew w/ sweet potato, aubergine, squash, tomato & raisins, seasoned with a cinnamon stick, turmeric & paprika. Holy shit I can't stop eating it!

Tried a new recipe today: Moroccan stew w/ sweet potato, aubergine, squash, tomato & raisins, seasoned with a cinnamon stick, turmeric & paprika. Holy shit I can't stop eating it!

Sounds legit, may have to try out that recipe myself.

Elaborate, please.

A glass of french cider (4%) and a bowl of cheese and onion crisps.

is this that sparkling french cider from sainsburys? if so it's well lush.

Elaborate, please.
Sure, I'll post the recipe in a bit.

A glass of french cider (4%) and a bowl of cheese and onion crisps.

is this that sparkling french cider from sainsburys? if so it's well lush.

yep, that one BCM. very tasty drop indeed. I was a bit skeptical when I first tried it due to it's fairly low alcohol content, but was more than pleasantly surprised. yum.

Edited by beerwolf