IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Tried a new recipe today: Moroccan stew w/ sweet potato, aubergine, squash, tomato & raisins, seasoned with a cinnamon stick, turmeric & paprika. Holy shit I can't stop eating it!

Elaborate, please.

1vPvBWf.jpg

Things I changed: soaked & cooked dry chickpeas instead of using canned; fresh tomatoes instead of canned; I caramelised onion & green bell pepper in a cast iron skillet and added them to the stew at the end; used a whole cinnamon stick rather than use powdered.

Fuck, man... I'm gonna make that dish sometime this week!

Ditto!

• 3 weeks later...

Just ate a cookie. Brainstorming lunch.. what should i have guys?

More cookies.

giphy.gif

lol good call!

i decided to stay on the super healthy pace after the cookie by hitting up some wendys :)

Edited by Lane Visitor

• 3 months later...

Bottles of ice cold stella *prays forgiveness from the Posh Beer Gods*

Sometimes an ice cold stella just sliding down the back of your summer parched sandpaper throat feels just like fresh cool water running from a holy spring

An imperial amber I brewed last fall. It's still tasty, less hoppy of course, but better somehow.

@iococoi

MONKEYNUTS_2544358b.jpg

Now Consuming a thai red vegetable curry with rice from Sainsburys. I like these more than most of the other ready meals from there, which is handy as they're smaller and therefore cheaper than the rest.