IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Guest bitroast

lamb curry, a coriander, mint, cream sauce. was v. lush.

vkj55L2.jpg

spent hours cooking the fucking thing, made loads so lots of leftovers for freezing, but then my brother spills the lot on the ground, ffs.

that looks amazing man. 

sad lol @ brother spilling it all. :^( 

@iococoi

MONKEYNUTS_2544358b.jpg

Now Consuming a thai red vegetable curry with rice from Sainsburys. I like these more than most of the other ready meals from there, which is handy as they're smaller and therefore cheaper than the rest.

i was hoping for the

dce942q4kgwjpp64b.jpg

:dadjoke:

• 3 months later...

This. Damn good.

de479bf4981a5cff8f07a5170b903bd3.jpg

Beauty!!!

I want to try it!

Only available at the distillery in Japan as far as I know. If you can find their coffey grain or coffey malt whisky, I highly recommend those. They are both damn fine whiskies, I got this one cause it's not available anywhere else except the distillery. They have a few like that at the distillery, all so fucking good.

two plates of christmas dinner wiped me out, just about recovered from food coma now, not sure if I have room for christmas pudding and custard though. definitely have room for more wine though...

This. Damn good.

Beauty!!!

I want to try it!

Only available at the distillery in Japan as far as I know. If you can find their coffey grain or coffey malt whisky, I highly recommend those. They are both damn fine whiskies, I got this one cause it's not available anywhere else except the distillery. They have a few like that at the distillery, all so fucking good.

I'm very pleasantly surprised at the quality of these Japanese whiskies. I didn't think it was really a thing until I tried some Hibiki a few years back.

Nikka is good stuff. Kensington wine market here in Calgary gets some rare whiskies, I wonder if I could find anything interesting there?

But nice one, I'm jelly =)

One of the only two sandwiches left in the Sainsbury's near my work. Was too lazy to make one this morning and it's payday. Ham and mustard, s'ok.

Also a small bottle of Copella cloudy apple juice and a mug of green tea.