Jump to content
Squee

What are you consuming right now?

Recommended Posts

An imperial amber I brewed last fall. It's still tasty, less hoppy of course, but better somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Cool, where did you store it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aspirin and a pint of water in preperation for my stella induced banging hangover tomorrow morning

Edited by beerwolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I store it in my basement, it's pretty cool all year round, around 12°C.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Green tea, monkey nuts, some terrible witch film with David Hasslehoff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not at the moment, but just a couple hours ago I had a nice bowl of dol sot bi bim bap. My gochujang balance was off though - for 70% of the meal it was a little bland and then I overcompensated and the other 30% was mouth-burning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@iococoi

 

MONKEYNUTS_2544358b.jpg

 

Now Consuming a thai red vegetable curry with rice from Sainsburys. I like these more than most of the other ready meals from there, which is handy as they're smaller and therefore cheaper than the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've probably been eating too much cheese lately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest bitroast

lamb curry, a coriander, mint, cream sauce. was v. lush.

 

vkj55L2.jpg

 

spent hours cooking the fucking thing, made loads so lots of leftovers for freezing, but then my brother spills the lot on the ground, ffs.

 

that looks amazing man. 

sad lol @ brother spilling it all. :^( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@iococoi

 

MONKEYNUTS_2544358b.jpg

 

Now Consuming a thai red vegetable curry with rice from Sainsburys. I like these more than most of the other ready meals from there, which is handy as they're smaller and therefore cheaper than the rest.

 

i was hoping for the

 

dce942q4kgwjpp64b.jpg

 

 

:dadjoke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:^)

 

 

 

Chargrilled artichoke hearts in oil, mackerel pâté on Italian crackers, brazil nuts, peanuts, red wine (chianti)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just snacked on blue chips with medium-level salsa. I swear it felt hotter than that though. Gonna be a WC inferno in the morning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apple tree in the garden so made an apple chutney. Loads of balsamic vinegar and roasted garlic. Tasted good but just sealed it away in some jars till Autumn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pizza flavored rice cookies with aged cheese (cheddar, gouda, blue&white, 20 months) and a really fruity red wine

 

7310106055815.jpg

 

ostbricka_vintage-500_g.png

 

zensa_primitivo_angled_bottle_top.jpg

 

For dessert

 

cookie-dough-detail.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

carrots and cranberry juice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starbucks grande white chocolate mocha with soy (first time trying it with soy, it's good).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chianti Riserva and stilton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...