IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Sandwich with peanuts butter, crispy fried onions and sambal.* Accompanied by parmesan cheese flakes and cheep lager. 

* besides being delicious these sandwiches will make your farts amazing. 

Edited by user

The only "legal" (depends what country you live) stimulant that does anything for me is ephedrine (mixed with caffeine). 

Enhanced focus, thermogenic and appetite control. Also extremely cheap (way cheaper than the store shelf stuff). 

If that's available for you do some research into dosing etc, it may be worthwhile. 

The only "legal" (depends what country you live) stimulant that does anything for me is ephedrine (mixed with caffeine). 

Enhanced focus, thermogenic and appetite control. Also extremely cheap (way cheaper than the store shelf stuff). 

If that's available for you do some research into dosing etc, it may be worthwhile. 

thanks!

almost forgot, but just came to my mind: a good natural one is canna,it's made from the roots of a plant growing in south africa. you can snort it, smoke it, or eat it. it's relatively unknown but you can order it from smartshops. it had some stimulating and even euphorizing effects on me, no placebo

edit - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sceletium_tortuosum

Edited by darreichungsform

I'm lazy and should work-out more so I was wondering if taking amphetamines could motivate me - but as it looks you're talking about legal stimulants (which don't have a real noticeable effect on me)

This is so so bad for your heart, please don't combine amps and working out.

I'm lazy and should work-out more so I was wondering if taking amphetamines could motivate me - but as it looks you're talking about legal stimulants (which don't have a real noticeable effect on me)

This is so so bad for your heart, please don't combine amps and working out.

For endurance training it might be a bit hard on the heart but for muscle build-up it should be fine if dosed reasonably I think. But I'm not sure. Thanks for warning by the way

Maybe a low dose of some white leave strain kratom could also enhance motivation but I have to try that yet. kratom always caused some nausea to me so that might not work that well

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a ham and cheese w jalapeno croissant from this mom and pop drive thru donut shop down the street. It was fucking unreal. It was big and I had to eat it in minutes while driving back to work from my 15 minute break. I literally almost died as a car almost slammed into me while turning left across oncoming traffic. The croissant's awesomeness apparently blinded me from being able to see this particular car, though I swear I looked multiple times. Fucking carbs. Very glad to be alive though. 

Edited by Lane Visitor

Bucks Fizz and Scott Walker in the morning

WOHJDAN.jpg

Then m'lady made breakfast (there's buffalo mozzarella under that egg, there's parma ham under that buffalo mozzarella)

S2oNyib.jpg

Nice but m8 when are you gonna build that giant fucking bumble bee?