IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

I made my own "Bulletproof" coffee. Melted butter and coconut oil in the mug in the microwave, then poured French press-brewed coffee on top, and sifted ground cinnamon into it.

I don't think buttered/oiled coffee is a new concept. I know there's some place in Africa where they add butter to their coffee too, but I forgot where.

Steamed cashews  :mellow:

Bulletproof coffee has always interested me, does it result in a burning, greasy anus?

You're thinking of of Buffalo wings.

Totally worth it tbqh.

I cooked up Buffalo chicken strips with mac & cheese one time. But my stomach did NOT agree. (Why did I use two "of's" in that sentence earlier?)

For some reason I've been craving beer with fish & chips lately. I also want to make my own Pad Thai. Goals for next week.

Edited by ambermonk

I made my own "Bulletproof" coffee. Melted butter and coconut oil in the mug in the microwave, then poured French press-brewed coffee on top, and sifted ground cinnamon into it.

I don't think buttered/oiled coffee is a new concept. I know there's some place in Africa where they add butter to their coffee too, but I forgot where.

Dafaq are you doing to your coffee?!

I have cream in my coffee which is basically butter without the agitation. It's the sugar and carbs from grains and potaotes and so forth that're bad we find now squee, animal fats are fine. That said, those buns look fab.