IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

AspallImperialVintageCyder.jpg

more of this :diablo:

stahp!

or share

actually is it heavily backsweetened? i tend to prefer my cider dryer and more tart.

i find that most of the higher abv ones tend to have loads of backsweetening

yes it's pretty sweet but the fruit is rich and deep which takes the edge off the sweetness

I just had a bottle of Thatchers Katy 7.2% and that was harshly sweet, and processed to oblivion. Seven or eight of them and you'd be morris dancing on the pub pool table (with a traffic cone on your head) to Bat Out of Hell. And no doubt a jackhammer pounding headache in the morning

Aspall cyder is about as good as you can get for supermarket mass-produced stuff, the Organic is pretty good too.

Edited by beerwolf

What does fuck you taste like?

I just had my daily breakfast sandwich (emmental, salami, red onion, mustard, some rocket/coriander/green stuff) and now have a hot mug of green tea on the go

What does fuck you taste like?

I just had my daily breakfast sandwich (emmental, salami, red onion, mustard, some rocket/coriander/green stuff) and now have a hot mug of green tea on the go

That is quite the breakfast sandwich. I had Cheerios... not in a sandwich though.

just ate a steak sandwich (ciabatta + mustard mayo + rocket + steak + caramelised onions + pickles), currently drinking wine, and will shortly be eating a chocolate fondant with strawberries and ice cream.

horseshoe bat pie

the ears are a bit tricky, but the rest of the beast has slunk into a edible slime (even the bones!), the eyeballs were plucked out with tweezers and dropped into a glass of Herefordshire cider and gulped down whole with the final slurp, the rest of the beast was reduced to a meaty liquor, I threw some badgers kidneys into the broth to complete the feast

the ears? man they are fucking chewy, I tell thee, never again will they ruin my pie!

Edited by beerwolf