IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

I also have one of those St Austell's in my fridge, haven't tried them before

Pukka supermarket beer imo, St Austell Proper Job or Tribute cold out of the fridge hit the spot perfectly

Enjoy  :happy:

Edited by beerwolf

Stone IPA

When I first had this it was too bitter, tasted like earwax.

Now I can't get enough of the stuff

Their ruination double ipa is great as well if you haven't yet tried it.

Drinking a post road pumpkin ale.

Sick as in a bit of a funny tummy or actual vomiting?

Presently consuming some leftover chilli with baked spuds and an episode of Peep Show

Nah not vomiting. Just eating enough to feel thoroughly uncomfortable. Then eating some more. Then putting the pack away. Then getting it out again ten minutes later and eating some more, etc.

Nice1 about the peep show. After I got a big tv I moved the little one into the kitchen so I could watch stuff while I cooked like an old lady (#lifegoals)

Been making my way through the 7 series of peep show I've seen a billion times before this week while I potter. Also picked up 8 & 9 on dvd yesterday.

Here's a shot from a last week when I was prepping some beef short rib for slow cooking

VdGADV3.jpg

I would of been tempted to spell out something rude and watmm related with those fridge magnets, just for a giggle

[ Good service ] d o c k i n g

Spi those short ribs look like they were delicious (a week ago)

I would of been tempted to spell out something rude and watmm related with those fridge magnets, just for a giggle

[ Good service ] d o c k i n g

Spi those short ribs look like they were delicious (a week ago)

Ty they were. I bought them out of curiosity as I'd never seen that cut before. Followed this:

This was the first one

QEtJQ2G.jpg

Then the following evening I pretty much er, 'double-slow-cooked' the other one. It came out way more tender and the sauce had reduced down further and got darker and richer. This one was lush.

TelnqRu.jpg

o8WKG9S.jpg