IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Soy lime yoghurt with müsli and a cortado.

Not usually a flavored yogurt guy but lime is a solid choice.

Lime for life!

But regular yoghurt with honey is the bomb as well.

I've been doing lamb hearts the last couple of weeks. Proper lush cheap meat.

I got home from work this morning and slow cooked three of them in a stock I made from the last ones I cooked. It's reduced red wine with beef stock and a whole garlic, then after slow cooking the last last lot, I forced the garlic through a sieve back into the red wine and stock and heart juices. 

This afternoon I sliced them up and made a giant batch of stir fry with veg and rice and sliced heart pieces. Lunch/dinner for the next few days.

I got home from work this morning and slow cooked three of them in a stock I made from the last ones I cooked. It's reduced red wine with beef stock and a whole garlic, then after slow cooking the last last lot, I forced the garlic through a sieve back into the red wine and stock and heart juices. 

This afternoon I sliced them up and made a giant batch of stir fry with veg and rice and sliced heart pieces. Lunch/dinner for the next few days.

<3

spiral you just gave me a boner

Speaking of which...

xzUiSbE.jpg

baphometcrypt.jpgThe-Heart-Rippers-Were-Persistent-2.jpg:flower:

English breakfast tea, plenty of semi-skimmed milk and definitely no sugar. 

Glad your enjoying your lambs hearts HS, I just roast mine (after browning in a pan) with sage and onion stuffing. And eat them whole with a very sharp knife, with roast potatoes and runner beans. Might give your method a go next time.

Edited by beerwolf

Restaurant across from my work is experimenting with gyro pizza, so we all went over and split one.  Pretty greasy, and got my fill of sodium for the week, but also tasty if you like Greek food.

IMG_9167.jpg

Where do you procure lambs hearts?

A farmers field on a moonless night under the cloak of darkness ; )

My Sainsbury's do 'em, they have to be prepared for eating by the butcher to take all the rough, chewy nasty stuff out. Local farm shop is better though.

Edited by beerwolf

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, I just sweated half a small, very finely chopped, onion in a pan with a clove of garlic, added two tins of san marzano tomatoes, pinch of chilli flakes, salt, pepper, oregano. cooked for 30 mins.

• 3 weeks later...