IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Gave up on omelettes awhile back cuz it was too much work (beat eggy goop, babysit vigilantly, flip without dropping, wash like four dishes later for only one meal…) but now I've got a new modus operandi which I now shall share with you that we may all live better through chemistry (or something).

Eggs à la doorjamb:

1. Bring a splash of water in a lidded frying pan to a boil.

2. Spread a bunch of leaf spinach in the pan & re-lid until wilted.

3. Crack in yer eggs & top with any seasonings, fungi, veg, etc. you like.

4. Cook to desired cookedness, adding water around the edges if necessary (after a couple goes you'll know how much you need from the start & you can just wander off or think deep masaokis thoughts while it cooks).

5. Fold in half, tip onto a plate if you're feeling fancy, or onto a bagel/roll/tortilla if you're late for church, & scarf.

One pan, no oil needed, no blender/extra fork, no awkward flipping, no heterogeneously burnt edge bits… I feel like a new man.

Power to the people

• Like 2

Coffee. And last night I went to Brewdog in Paddington and had a glass of Abstrakt 27, an 11% stout of majestic density and complexness. I was gonna get a bottle of it to take away but it turns out they're £15...

Unfortunately I live 1-2mins walk from that Brewdog so my resolve to not piss money on single bottles of fucking lovely beer won't last long

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, hello spiral said:

Coffee. And last night I went to Brewdog in Paddington and had a glass of Abstrakt 27, an 11% stout of majestic density and complexness. I was gonna get a bottle of it to take away but it turns out they're £15...

Unfortunately I live 1-2mins walk from that Brewdog so my resolve to not piss money on single bottles of fucking lovely beer won't last long

I'd go broke if I lived that close to a good brewery like Brewdog lol. I do like their beers but find them a bit overpriced compared to other brewers of a similar quality. 

made a lamb curry tonight, was good, though used inferior supermarket pre-packaged lamb pieces because the butcher was shut, were a too bitty and gristly. was too hungover to do a whole spread so nipped down to the local curry shop to get some bajis, samosas and naans to go with it.

I make my popcorn by popping on stove, melting some butter (lots) in the microwave with 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp cumin, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp chilli powder, 1/4 tsp garam masala, 1/4 tsp smoked paprika (until it's bubbling a lot, then pour over and shake. makes enough for a large batch. amazing. cheese popcorn I don't get, but sweet popcorn is an abomination.

On 5/6/2019 at 3:52 AM, yekker said:

I just had the worst pizza I've ever eaten

Stay away from this stuff

6000199759528.jpg

good lord..

nuke the entire site from orbit

breakfast triple sandwich (supermarket one, with the bacon, egg and sausage and ketchup, blech) and several hundred cups of green tea to get me through a bloody Saturday late shift

Pilsner Urquell.

Could never work out the bottled version, sometimes it was great, sometimes okay and sometimes a bit iffy. The canned versions are like little  grenades of perfect beer bombs. 6 of these, a bottle of wine and tunes is a great way to chill like a monkeyfucking orangutan high up in a tree on a sunny day. 

Which is how I feel right now 

Spoiler

Hah there are is no spoiler I just pressed a new strange button and can’t reverse it! Hmmmm 

Edited by beer badger

huevos rotos con jamon serrano for breakfast/lunch...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYTtlIx7bEGW5S3mnUg4i

and some french onion soup for late dinner, but not as good as the one in the picture below i suppose, basically just water tasting like onion with some really tick bread and cheese crust:

1081318.jpg

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1