IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

2 hours ago, hello spiral said:

+ beer + whisky 

360940FE-48C1-412B-91B1-868C054B9E0B.jpeg

great pizza taste

i just consumed a low key comfy outdoor techno party and a friend driving me home. sleep is important!

ninja edit: did not consume myy friend

Edited by chronical

Brunswick ham and fried (in butter) egg in a slightly toasted baguette, no sauce.

Hot milky strong coffee, no sugar.

Edited by beer badger

a tiny piece of leftover garlic naan my wife brought home while I was at work and also a not-so-wee dram of Laphroig Quarter Cask. listening to the Skull Snap EP on the turntable and pretending all is right with the world even though the world is pretty dumb IRL

Edited by baph

On 6/17/2019 at 10:56 AM, Stickfigger said:

Wait . I thought u hated sweet and savoury food combinations ...

I'm having a delicious brown ale 

I do. But I was morbidly curious when I saw it on the menu. I did not care for it. Ate the chicken, drowned in some hot sauce. Left most of the waffles.

Bit weird but I seem to of developed a curious interest in what Hello Spiral is consuming right now. If I see The Magic Cat avatar in this thread I just have to have a look.

I’m sipping and slurping on a glass of Graham Norton’s........Sauvignon Blanc. And a bowl of lightly salted kettle crisps. Simple but rather delicious. 

I just went out for brunch and had an eggs benny. None of the platters came with pancakes/waffles so i had waffles as a side. Anyways, that's the most food i've eaten in ages and i'm so full i could puke. ?

it's 19.24pm on a sunday evening and my alarm will not be ringing tomorrow at 04.30am as I have the week off so to celebrate this I've just poured myself

a gallon glass of Gordons Gin, Schweppes Indian Tonic Water, Ice and fresh lime (old school no trendy shenanigans, though I quite like all those new fancy gins) and sat in the garden listening to NTS so I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat

cheers fellow music boffin ?

• Like 1