IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Love me a cold peroni every now and then, especially from those cans. Really solid beer.   

About to have a nightcap:

zuidam-zuidam-oude-genever-special-17-pe

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 7:40 PM, sweepstakes said:

Eagerly awaiting your report! 

I was black out drunk when I filmed this. I'm actually pretty impressed I managed to record my screen AND edit. Even though this is probably the Worst Review Ever

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

5 hours ago, hello spiral said:

I was black out drunk when I filmed this. I'm actually pretty impressed I managed to record my screen AND edit. Even though this is probably the Worst Review Ever

I love the soundtrack. 

Never heard of Pinoy's Choice - is that a Filipino brand? I'll see if I can find some. I usually get these:

1253915.jpg

Somehow when I first played the review I accidentally skipped all but the last 12 seconds and it was pretty funny that way.

On 8/6/2019 at 1:32 PM, sweepstakes said:

I love the soundtrack. 

Never heard of Pinoy's Choice - is that a Filipino brand? I'll see if I can find some. I usually get these:

1253915.jpg

Somehow when I first played the review I accidentally skipped all but the last 12 seconds and it was pretty funny that way.

• Haha 1

Just started house-sitting for a few days but forgot to bring almond milk from home for my cereal. So instead I managed to find two eggs to scramble and drizzle Sriracha on top. Simple yet satisfying.

The trick to good scrambled eggs is medium heat, stir it gently the whole time, and take it off heat as soon as there's no liquid left. Then it's fluffy perfection.