IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Bolthouse Farms - Green Goodness smoothie.  This is the drink that's been saving my life for the last 3 or 4 years.  I don't get nearly enough fruit or veg in my diet, but I buy a litre of this every time I'm in the supermarket.  

2 cans of draught Guinness poured into a stein glass.

I don't drink Guinness that often but by Jesus when I'm in the mood, I love it.

Edited by beer badger

2 very cold cans of Lupuloid, poured into a Stein glass. Oh God this beer is delicious, but it goes down so well it's practically lethal.

Edit I've almost done the whole stein in a few minutes. Just suck that sweet beer down the throat!

Wisely I only bought 2 cans.

Edited by beer badger

2 hours ago, beer badger said:

2 very cold cans of Lupuloid, poured into a Stein glass. Oh God this beer is delicious, but it goes down so well it's practically lethal.

Edit I've almost done the whole stein in a few minutes. Just suck that sweet beer down the throat!

Wisely I only bought 2 cans.

tumblr_pqu9s4MMz51y9dx0vo1_400.gif

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Embers said:

spacer.png Best ginger beer on the planet. I like the Diet one more because they brew it much stronger to compensate for the different sweetener. Still contains cane sugar though!

I don't believe I've seen the diet one before. But the regular variety is still quite tasty. (You can buy it in the US too, at least where I live.)

Nice ginger beer but don't go hitch hiking in Bundaberg. The Inbreeds will capture you and sacrifice you in the sugar cane fields.

Drinking a pint of Camden Hells. 

Edited by beer badger

A pigs head, in beef stock, with lardons, rabbits liver, lambs heart, calf liver, whole cod head, kidneys of a baby deer, the scum of a River Thames backwater near a sewer pipe, eel bones, lard, a floating hipster beard ripped from his dead head was cut off by me, a pikes gall bladder, the slime of a keepnet of 1000 bream, the sprinkle of the magic cat herb, the ballsack, penis and eyes of Schtize, a whole goat and the spunk of Fish Beast Man!!!!

Covered in liquor, and washed down with a CAMRA approved ale from the home counties.

I tell ya, this a fucking delicsios bowl of grub