IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Fries with mayo and satay sauce. Cheese soufflé, croquette. More mayo and satay sauce. Cold Heineken. 

Solid layer for a night of amphetamine fuelled techno dancing. 

I’m on my......12th glass of Singha beer (watching the world go by in some street bar) parallel to Khaosan Road. And I seem total sober. So either the beer is watered down, or I’m slightly delirious from the 35 degree heat and 90% humidity and I’m going to hit the floor. 

• Like 1

Yet another batch of hybrid Vermont-Golden curry I pressure-cooked in the Instant Pot for lunch. Fried up cubes of marinated tofu on the side and added them in at the end. Then served over jasmine rice with Mexican blend shredded cheese on top.

Now indulging in sea salt dark chocolate with a cup of decaf for dessert.

Just now, darreichungsform said:

If you mean me you are mislead. Gouda is the cheapest cheese here and the Riesling cost me 2.50€

But wtf are triple cooked chips

they are chips cooked three times....

your scran just seemed a bit better than mine.

It had been in the fridge for 48 hours after I made it, still tasted good though, the avocado was a bit under-ripe which probably helped there.

There must be some advantage to the avocados we get here in Western Europe. I've been told by South Americans that they're a bad parody of the real thing they can pick from trees everyday there and I believe them, but even a suboptimal aligator pear is still a better butter fruit than no avocado