IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

@BCM

I have but Lupuloid is pretty great and if they have 3 cans for a fiver offer at M@S I'll buy it

(I'm eating a custard tart)

Edited by beer badger

16 hours ago, user said:

Read this as “spit-shot latte” initially. Then I returned to this thread to post and it happened again. 

kapsalon 

3ECA2DB0-1AC9-4EA1-B18C-C5695CFE3692.jpeg

I'm so hungry right now that your messy kapsalon looks more appetising to me than my fancy stew the post below. Used to have them in Rotterdam super stoned, very satisfying but my stomach didn't approve (weakling)

8 hours ago, dingformung said:

I'm so hungry right now that your messy kapsalon looks more appetising to me than my fancy stew the post below. Used to have them in Rotterdam super stoned, very satisfying but my stomach didn't approve (weakling)

Yeah, this one was slightly more messy than usual from this place. For me the intestinal response seems to be largely dictated by how fast I wolf it down. If I go fast my butt fires out the kapsalon in liquid form within 30 minutes usually. If I eat at a normal rate, it’s fired out in liquid form the next day. 
All this kapsalon talk is making me hungry again. 

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

Had a couple of pieces of leftover Spam musubi for breakfast that I made yesterday. Marinated the Spam slices in soy sauce, sesame oil, and Vietnamese fish sauce the night before. Leftover cooked rice doesn't hold up well in the fridge though.

• Like 1

Me and my fellow badger brethren just busted out the woods. A big bad team of badger blokes, the women are back underground ready to suck our badger cocks from when we get back after a night of drinking, poaching, fighting, smoking and swearing!!

First we gonna fucking stroll down to Farmer Barleymows fucking cottage. Smash the cunt up. Drink his booze, eat his cheese. Yeah good and proper. Then we gonna smash down the fucking door of that fucking wannabe wizard who makes pretty pictures with his winkle and sells pathetic hippy carvings in his gay shop.

So basically atm it's whiskey and cheese ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

New addiction. I've never been a fan of regular Tabasco (bland acidic trite), but I've been outgrowing the heat of sriracha and the immediate access to hot sauces wasn't spectacular, so I gave it a go. This thing packs a real punch and tastes delightful. Nothing insane, but a healthy splash will really give you a nice warm (analog) lingering burn. The secondary ingredients are mildly sweet and fruity but are well subdued in favor of the trinidad scorpion, and the Tabasco vinegar taste is mild. It's especially heavenly on pizza, chicken or eggs but I'll throw it on anything. 

I'm looking for a nice boxset of various strengths, I'm considering Chili Klaus's Highway To Hell once it's back in stock. 

This Santa Maria joint was a pleasant surprise as well, better than a lot of stuff out there like SBR's, Hunt's, Stubbs & Bulls-Eye. 

0D5E407A-AB43-4DC3-836F-B3319CF21A94.jpeg

88928C04-731F-4FBE-9BFE-678B22C7B8D7.jpeg

Edited by chim

I have some of those mini chorizo uncooked sausages in the fridge. I usually use them for stews, paella, chilli but I decided to fry some of them up with a fried egg and put into a baguette. My gut is pounding with happiness. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just consumed a prefab vegetable yakisoba pack for lunch, but...I added a Beyond Burger (plant-based) patty on top, with mayo and kimchi. Unconventional but surprisingly tasty.

• 4 weeks later...

(big) salad of baby spinach, tomatos, cucumber, flaky cheddar and a can o' premium tuna + Italian dressing, washed down with an ice cold coke (canned). Afterwards munched on some cheese n' onion Pringles until the can of coke was empty. 

• 3 weeks later...

Freshly cooked rice with canned kochuchamchi (spicy tuna) and my own homemade kimchi on top, garnished with sesame seeds. Simple but satisfying.

• 2 weeks later...

C9605204-E5BB-4984-AF85-24F7905F8721.jpeg.977c203f219b23fb26e297bf54494147.jpeg

Some bastardised borscht I made earlier. Had to garnish it with dried dill, which is ok when you’re in a pickle but not half as good as fresh. It turned out a lot more orange than usual, it’s not just the lighting/picture, flavour is all there though. 

Gimbap (Korean sushi) that I made for the first time. Contents were fried egg, carrot, spinach (dressed in salt, garlic, & sesame oil), tanmuji (pickled daikon), and Beyond Burger (plant-based ground "beef" patties). Shared some with mom & stepdad earlier. They loved it.

20200831_123906.jpg

Edited by timbre monke
visual proof
  • Like 4