Coffee with a fox!
Coffee in a house,
Coffee with a mouse!
Coffee here and there,
Coffee anywhere!

• Thanks 1

general back to gym meal plan:

pre-workout: two coffees, honey, a bunch of fruit

post-workout: 200g of protein, more fruit (got some horse meat lined up for the weekend)

afternoon: more coffees and/or energy drinks

dark chocolate after long cardio sessions. dunno. magnesium maybe? it's been a couple years since i was spending significant time research this shit, i forget what chocolate has in it

8 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

post-workout: 200g of protein, more fruit (got some horse meat lined up for the weekend)

does "fruit" mean something different over there....?

5 hours ago, Dragon said:

does "fruit" mean something different over there....?

yeah in canada fruit usually mean meat from animals with hooves. it's why our juicers all have to be industrial grade by law

7 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

meat lollipop 

i'm into it

just finished the cardio day meal: horsemeat, sprouted greens & mushroom crossant sandwiches, blueberries, dark chocolate, and a can of carbonated apple juice

Edited by Cryptowen

2 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

i'm into it

just finished the cardio day meal: horsemeat, sprouted greens & mushroom crossant sandwiches, blueberries, dark chocolate, and a can of carbonated apple juice

Bang into mushrooms atm (not the ones Ivan Ooze consumes ? though I have done in the past) (many times) 

• Like 1

^yeah i've been big into them of late. they just have such a particular flavour/texture that imo is otherwise underrepresented in western cuisine. i was going mushroom foraging last fall & that was great - if you go with someone who knows what they're doing (this is important), you come across all sorts of wild flavours you'd never see outside of a specialty grocer.

Spoiler

also the other kinds of mushrooms, on two different occassions, were the only substantial psyhcedelics i've taken in the last three years or so

• Like 1

SV88itp.jpeg

snake river sirloin with yu choy and toasted garlic doenjang and smoked madai, spring peas, pickled raishes and a green garlic broth with a midnight margarita

3beWzeT.png

harry's berries strawberry cake and a rhubarb sorbet

from openaire

Edited by Nebraska
  • Like 2
  • Burger 1

• 2 weeks later...

674D0075-C6B3-4222-BEB0-97D1E66D5567.thumb.jpeg.afbbcaac01e3e6eac178ec7015fbfecf.jpeg

A barrel aged korenwijn (translates to corn wine, not sure if that’s entirely correct...) by Zuidam. Haven’t had anything from this distillery yet that wasn’t tasty, seems like everything they make is full of flavour and incredibly smooth. Highly recommended if you’re into genevers and ryes and such. 

• Like 1