IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

my go-to meal for the last week or so:

take a pound of raw ground beef & spread it out on a plate. season it, set it aside.

dice up some bacon, mushrooms, onions, and a banana (the banana is key), and fry lightly in butter. add in cheese curds at last minute just so they get kinda warm. pour all this onto the raw beef & set aside.

fry up some eggs and then add that onto the beef as well. eat with chopsticks. the banana is the real moneymaker here

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

One of my go-to breakfasts is an over-easy egg on a piece of toast with either olive oil or butter. Discovering toasting a slice of sourdough on a cast iron skillet with a little olive oil is a complete game-changer... instantly becomes restaurant quality madness. I had also made some some sage butter (super simple: melt a couple tablespoons of butter in a small pan on med/high heat and throw in a few fresh sage leaves after the foam goes down and it starts looking tawny brown then take it off the heat immediately) that I was planning to use as a sauce for pasta but threw in the fridge, so today I put that on my skillet-toasted sourdough, followed by my slightly runny egg. It was slappin'.

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Like 3

Bought a new kind of yoghurt today. Bifido cultures and whatnot. Posh. The good kind. Strawberry flavored. The stuff had THE most perfect ratio of zingy sour vs. mellow sweet, and it was runny. After the initial bowl (w added muesli) I decided to have another portion, which I poured into a glass and enjoyed as a beverage. Tasty. & quenching! Mmm so good n tasty and extra fun as a drink. Time for more. This time using a larger glass (big gulps ftw). Anyway to make a long story short, I drank it all and my belly looks like it's pregnant. Now stroking my bloated tummy and awaiting an almighty belch. Fuck you, tasty yoghurt. 

57 minutes ago, ooqpoo said:

Bought a new kind of yoghurt today. Bifido cultures and whatnot. Posh. The good kind. Strawberry flavored. The stuff had THE most perfect ratio of zingy sour vs. mellow sweet, and it was runny. After the initial bowl (w added muesli) I decided to have another portion, which I poured into a glass and enjoyed as a beverage. Tasty. & quenching! Mmm so good n tasty and extra fun as a drink. Time for more. This time using a larger glass (big gulps ftw). Anyway to make a long story short, I drank it all and my belly looks like it's pregnant. Now stroking my bloated tummy and awaiting an almighty belch. Fuck you, tasty yoghurt. 

I’ve been adding yoghurt to my protein shakes & blending it up with mango! Really delicious 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I kinda hate this shit, but it helps with my digestion big time. Also for some reason as the day goes on I like it more. I drink one every day and it has made my Prilosec obsolete, so I’ve been weening off of it. Down to one Prilosec every 4 days.

D708BA4D-1AF5-41AB-B973-4321E48958D9.jpeg

On 4/24/2021 at 3:56 PM, Hugh Mughnus said:

I’ve been adding yoghurt to my protein shakes & blending it up with mango! Really delicious 

Kinda like a mango lassi

6 hours ago, Himelstein said:

I kinda hate this shit, but it helps with my digestion big time. Also for some reason as the day goes on I like it more. I drink one every day and it has made my Prilosec obsolete, so I’ve been weening off of it. Down to one Prilosec every 4 days.

D708BA4D-1AF5-41AB-B973-4321E48958D9.jpeg

Kinda like a mango lassi

I love that stuff but I prefer the ginger type. I'm not a big greens guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yekker said:

I love that stuff but I prefer the ginger type. I'm not a big greens guy.

Yeah, the pomegranate one and the Gingerade ones are probably the best. The greens one is different, for sure. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Found some old tea at the back of the cupboard. "Ane & Imperetae" whatever the frigg that is. Tasted like very weak green tea with way too much sugar. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just ate about 3/4ths of a chocolate mousse cake with a double espresso for breakfast. To offset all the sweetness I consumed half a container of Peking duck style pork with one pancake and some leftover cucumber and spring onion, when I went to put the last of the pork back in the fridge I grabbed a slice of cold pizza with Gorgonzola, spicy sausage and pineapple and a beer. Pizza’s finished, about to crack open the cold guy and smoke a cigarette. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, user said:

Just ate about 3/4ths of a chocolate mousse cake with a double espresso for breakfast. To offset all the sweetness I consumed half a container of Peking duck style pork with one pancake and some leftover cucumber and spring onion, when I went to put the last of the pork back in the fridge I grabbed a slice of cold pizza with Gorgonzola, spicy sausage and pineapple and a beer. Pizza’s finished, about to crack open the cold guy and smoke a cigarette. 

???