What are you consuming right now?

Squee

• 2 weeks later...

Just ate about 3/4ths of a chocolate mousse cake with a double espresso for breakfast. To offset all the sweetness I consumed half a container of Peking duck style pork with one pancake and some leftover cucumber and spring onion, when I went to put the last of the pork back in the fridge I grabbed a slice of cold pizza with Gorgonzola, spicy sausage and pineapple and a beer. Pizza’s finished, about to crack open the cold guy and smoke a cigarette. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, user said:

Just ate about 3/4ths of a chocolate mousse cake with a double espresso for breakfast. To offset all the sweetness I consumed half a container of Peking duck style pork with one pancake and some leftover cucumber and spring onion, when I went to put the last of the pork back in the fridge I grabbed a slice of cold pizza with Gorgonzola, spicy sausage and pineapple and a beer. Pizza’s finished, about to crack open the cold guy and smoke a cigarette. 

🤤🤫😯

2 hours ago, Stickfigger said:

phlegm from my post nasal drip 

Ugh. I was just emptying a garbage can with my head facing down and I burped at the same time and digested peanut juice went back up my throat and out my nose.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, logakght said:

looking good. what´s the recipe?

12 limes juice
2 garlic cloves crushed
2 tsp salt
2 pound bag raw shrimp
1 habanero pepper
2 yellow chile
1 red onion
1 cucumber
1 heirloom tom
radishes shaved
2 mango
1 pomegrante
1 bunch cilantro
2 avocado

serve chilled

• Like 3

D147DAA7-1CF4-4903-B277-CCC220F51EC5.thumb.jpeg.8c8ec8b2b06b49b2eea2fc0e2c5c269c.jpeg

Can of Budweiser 

Banana/apple/avocado/spinach smoothie 

Sausage salad with spicy mustard tuber and some sliced pickles. 

delicious and nutritious 

Leftover (non longer) crispy pork that I'm dipping in a mixture of ketjap manis, shanxi vinegar, szechuan pepper and crushed fennel seeds. Goddamn party in my mouth. Drinking a cool guy.

• 4 weeks later...