IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Bottle of overpriced corner shop ‘blended’ red wine (Apothic Red) It’s also disgusting. Liquid raspberry jam with extra sugar. Laziness always costs with wine. At least I’ll get a buzz off it, so it’s not a total waste of money.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 1:59 PM, scumtron said:

Is that outside London right now? Looks like a warm summer day.

Soz for late reply. Yes outside London, close to Maidenhead. Probably one of the best spots for food and drinks, and it’s a bit hush ? and tucked away. And I don’t tell certain people about it, so to keep it that way ?

Yeah the sun was out and it does look like a summers day, and it was a treat to make the most of it. Though thankfully not swimming.

Edited by beerwolf

• 1 month later...

It's almost 10:00 and time for the daily tea break.  I'm a creature of habit and this 10:00 tea break has carried over since 2007 when I spent 4 months in India, and I celebrate by having a cardamom chai tea:

Wagh_Bakri_Instant_Cardamom_Tea_3_in_1_1

And at this snack break I also eat half a bag of these spicy Szechuan peanuts:

7S6X42HOOJ4SRUMGRVAZVVSSD4.jpg

Edited by randomsummer
  • Burger 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nice. I like a hamper. My sisters other half (now husband) use to buy me a posh one each year for Christmas (he’s kinda loaded) but ever since he got caught spending 2 x 500 Euro in a ‘strip club’ (apparently it was for 2 rounds of beer and was supposed to be 50 Euro but they must of put the wrong amount in and I didn’t realise) Yeah? I don’t think so pal, I know it wasn’t beer you were buying and 500€ is more than seeing a pair of titties. So I’ve never spoken to the cunt since, and so therefore my sister hasn’t spoken to me since, because I told her straight to her face what a cunt he is (there’s loads of other seedy, sleazy things gone on but that was the big fat juicy cherry on the top and last straw for me). And so no posh Christmas hamper for me. But my conscience is crystal clear. 

Enjoy your fine hamper! I am having a cup of rather boring coffee. I was gonna get a Macdonalds breakfast but now not in the mood. I’ve lost my appetite. Thinking about that slimy rat. 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Nice. I like a hamper. My sisters other half (now husband) use to buy me a posh one each year for Christmas (he’s kinda loaded) but ever since he got caught spending 2 x 500 Euro in a ‘strip club’ (apparently it was for 2 rounds of beer and was supposed to be 50 Euro but they must of put the wrong amount in and I didn’t realise) Yeah? I don’t think so pal, I know it wasn’t beer you were buying and 500€ is more than seeing a pair of titties. So I’ve never spoken to the cunt since, and so therefore my sister hasn’t spoken to me since, because I told her straight to her face what a cunt he is (there’s loads of other seedy, sleazy things gone on but that was the big fat juicy cherry on the top and last straw for me). And so no posh Christmas hamper for me. But my conscience is crystal clear. 

Enjoy your fine hamper! I am having a cup of rather boring coffee. I was gonna get a Macdonalds breakfast but now not in the mood. I’ve lost my appetite. Thinking about that slimy rat. 

Haha crazy story. He seems like a sweet guy :wtf:

The food was super good. Something I'd never buy myself. I'm sure it was stupid expensive. 

For lunch I toasted two halves of a bagel and put cream cheese, smoked sockeye salmon lachs, dill weed (don't laugh), cucumber, rice vinegar, and salt & pepper on top. Washed it down with leftover percolated coffee brewed this morning. Another one of my successful culinary experiments.

Sometimes I forget how spoiled we are in my region when it comes to salmon.

I've started drinking this juice again. There's like three flavours and it comes in a can. 

It reminds me of my childhood. I used to always get it in my juice box in elementary school. 

image.png.a55b657dfeee196c655a40f00b606c9b.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...