IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

homemade tuna salard. i put chopped celery/red onion/apple in there along with some basil, tarragon, salt/cracked pepper, lemon juice and almonds (crushed).

nom

Edited by luke viia

homemade tuna salard. i put chopped celery/red onion/apple in there along with some basil, tarragon, salt/cracked pepper, lemon juice and almonds (crushed).

nom

Holy hell - is there any room for tuna?

I like to keep my tuna salad simple - tuna (water packed), finely diced onion (red if we have some on hand), sea salt and cracked pepper, a bit of lime juice, and diced celery, and mayonaise.

Mine's even simpler. Tuna, obviously, tinned sweetcorn and mixed leaves. Used to have beetroot salad instead of the sweetcorn but the Co-op opposite my work stopped stocking it, the bastards. I have that same thing Monday - Thursday lunchtime every week. Somehow it doesn't get boring.

tuna salad isn't something i have but i'd do it like:

tuna

onion (not red) or shalllot and crushed garlic soaked in some malt vinegar or balsamic

finely diced gherkin and/or capers

wholegrain mustard

fuckloads of mayonaisse

and stuff

noice

tuna salad isn't something i have but i'd do it like:

tuna

onion (not red) or shalllot and crushed garlic soaked in some malt vinegar or balsamic

finely diced gherkin and/or capers

wholegrain mustard

fuckloads of mayonaisse

and stuff

noice

Good call on the gherkins or capers - that would certainly compilment the tuna flavour well. Dunno about mustard, but I'd be willing to try.

nom

Holy hell - is there any room for tuna?

I like to keep my tuna salad simple - tuna (water packed), finely diced onion (red if we have some on hand), sea salt and cracked pepper, a bit of lime juice, and diced celery, and mayonaise.

of course there's room for tuna! I make pretty big batches, and c'mon now, your recipe isn't that much different than mine...

I used lemonaise instead of regular mayo for mine too, forgot to mention that. put it all on some toast w/ swiss cheese, talkin bout a first class bagged lunch :sup:

dutch gin (jenever). overdid the GHB in the last two weeks and need to appease my GABA-receptors. was starting to see the shadow-people in the street earlier, scared the shit out of me.

Just finished a very enjoyable meal of miso soup with noodles and spring onions. Added a dash of sesame oil for that extra somethin'.

It's a lot of fun to eat. The flavours go together well, the noodles are nice and soft and there's a lot of miso soup at the end, like an end-of-meal treat.

dutch gin (jenever). overdid the GHB in the last two weeks and need to appease my GABA-receptors. was starting to see the shadow-people in the street earlier, scared the shit out of me.

holy shit dude, they are actually real. they can read your soul. and they steal your mail too.

I dreamt last night of a creepy doll coming to life downstairs where the crazy lady works on her doll clothes, and it was trying to electrocute me somehow in the rain, then I woke up and the alarm was going off because the batteries were almost dead.. fucking scary shit...

oh & coffee + chips, then going for last-night-leftovers.

i can't remember posting that btw, did some blue's. working hard doing webprogramming during the day which seems to absorb my better bits, aside from wasting mah time here. too wet to go out much in the day.

how does doll electrocute? :(

the crazy lady with the doll clothes...

Edited by iep

i can't remember posting that btw, did some blue's. working hard doing webprogramming during the day which seems to absorb my better bits, aside from wasting mah time here. too wet to go out much in the day.

how does doll electrocute? :(

the crazy lady with the doll clothes...

damned if I know, but that was what I dreamt..

the lady downstairs is harmless tho, was just embelishing a bit hehe.. she makes dog clothing mostly and I help her with the internet from time to time for some extra change.

dunno bout that doll tho.

*left overs time