IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Hura_Mini_Swissroll.jpg

The green box on the left. Pandan Leaf Swiss Rolls. They are incredibly delicious. I sadly can't get them around here, but my Mom shipped a couple of boxes to me for Christmas from New Jersey.

beschuit-met-muisjes-jongen.jpg

is that, like, a sope topped with Nerds?

Dunno what sope is in combination with Nerds, but it is a Dutch treat usually eaten when someone has a baby (blue for boy, pink for gurl), put in babelfish, it translates to:

'rusk with muisjes', the poison bits are anise seeds covered in sugar shit.

I was expecting it to be something that would actually taste better than sopes with nerds, but now I'm not sure. That's a lot of anise.

Man, cashews are so good. Also, they're in the family Anacardiaceae, along with poison ivy, and you have to roast them properly (without inhaling the smoke), because the shell that surrounds the seed (nut) has a potent irritating toxin similar to the one in poison ivy. The smoke from roasting can kill you. THAT'S JUST COOL.

edit: also this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maior_cajueiro_do_mundo

THAT'S ALSO REALLY COOL

Fuck yes, cashews. You are delicious and deadly and awesome. I fucking love you, cashews.

Edited by baph

beschuit-met-muisjes-jongen.jpg

is that, like, a sope topped with Nerds?

Dunno what sope is in combination with Nerds, but it is a Dutch treat usually eaten when someone has a baby (blue for boy, pink for gurl), put in babelfish, it translates to:

'rusk with muisjes', the poison bits are anise seeds covered in sugar shit.

I was expecting it to be something that would actually taste better than sopes with nerds, but now I'm not sure. That's a lot of anise.

yeah and it DOES look like rat-poison.

worst celebration-food ever :(

....wait a second. you have a boy, Jonas??