IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

• 3 weeks later...

it's okay. i bought this herring early in the morning so it's not toooo fresh and also it's not exactly top-season for herring.

the only similar thing i know is the norwegian Surstromming, which is a bit too sour for my taste but still damn good.

nice. having some gin with my fish here.

usually i like something more fatty and sour to absorb the alcohol, but beef jerky can be real good.

at the risk of sounding like a Farang, is moose jerky common in this season? had some of the best jerky ever made from mooses (meese).

Guest Helper ET

visiting the united states and enjoying beer at practically half off

p.s. going nuts

supposed to meet a mormon girl at the bar down the street later. she gave me her number, i called it, and she wasnt impressed! now, what the hell is up with that?!

still a lot of fluid, though.

i'm having a FISHY DAY here. tuna roll for breakfast, sushi for lunch, and macking on various macks like mackarel and herring now. omega-3 fat 4 lyf.

it's okay. i bought this herring early in the morning so it's not toooo fresh and also it's not exactly top-season for herring.

the only similar thing i know is the norwegian Surstromming, which is a bit too sour for my taste but still damn good.

when i finally had some good fresh herring it was lush as fuck. went a while thinking i didn't like that stufff.

it's probably my favorite dutch "street food". two bucks will get you (at the right fishmonger) a great lunch.

i love the fishmongers themselves, too. when it's not very busy in the shop i let them keep talking and talking in some thick accent about the fish they having on display. i can't resist the charm so i'm like "okay i'll take half-a-pound of that fillet, gimme one of those salmon filets, throw in some of that weird tripe stuff ("hommetjes", actually the sexual organ of a female halibut), and i'll have me a lilttle back of scallops as well"

HAVE to haggle though

best fishshop i've EVER seen was in Harstad, Norway

i was there at daybreak and there was fish in ridiculous quantities, all on immaculate ice and just looking so good as a shop.

they also selled whale stew, on the downlow. i copped me a couple days worth of that. very strong tasting meat ofcouse, and they spiced it with pea-based curry thing. awesome mountain-food with bags of insta-rice.

8 pints? that's over four liters? HOW DOES IT FIT IN THERE?

I have a urinary system, dont you?

"What are you consuming right now?"

i bet your sweet wench's ass that you didn't consume those dranks "right now"

head your ass over to the friday night drunk thread, sonn

Guest Helper ET

i remember the very first time i was high. in a playground field with my best friend. he freaked out and went home. i followed him, and we ended up playing motocross madness on his computer - shaky hands and all. i think there might have been PCP in the weed. i didnt close the door behind me, the cats got out...he was pissed