IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

meaningless information

edit: my stomach lining.

relent edit: tonight i'll probably make split pea soup or something of that ilk. my wife made some tortillas couple days ago. it's our most groundbreaking culinary accomplishment in some time. been making them like heck.

Edited by sheatheman

Made some gingerdeadmen for the little tikes that come round on Halloween.

Not one has come round so far and now it's raining. Looks like I've got about 10 of these to eat...

ginger.jpg

It is tasty though.

Not one has come round so far and now it's raining. Looks like I've got about 10 of these to eat...

ginger.jpg

It is tasty though.

That's a pretty nice thing to do.

When I was little, my mom saw me accepting baked goods from a stranger at Halloween and she swatted it out of my hand screaming IT"S PROBABLY FILLED WITH DRUGS.

In my grief, I proceeded to OD on safety-wrapped, sickeningly oily Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

Guest Frankie5fingers

it does look good dude, but no offense, i would not eat it. it looks like someone already took a bite out of it. no doubt that was to make it look more like a zombie but they don't know that. who would eat something a stranger gives them with a bite mark out of it already? lol

ginger.jpg

It is tasty though.

thats some cute

but i wouldnt eat your poision dead men i mean cmon how did they die

cola__06875.1350245937.1280.1280.jpg

This looks fun. As a current non-smoker, should I start e-smoking? Y/N

if you don't want to stop the enjoyment of smoking, i highly recommend it. Plus you get to smoke indoors, in movies and even on a plane and probably can get away with doing so. Scientists might prove me wrong eventually but i feel much more physically healthy since i switched from regular cigs to e-cig.

It takes a little getting used to at first and most of the low end brands like Blu or the ones that look like actual cigarettes are kinda shitty. I'd recommend getting a joytek kit with atomizer and battery. The battery will last you at least 6 months if you are a regular smoker.

It's pretty much one of the most indulgent and guilt free activities i take part in and helps lower my anxiety in general. The only part that is harder than smoking for real is going on road trips. If you don't have a spare battery or a car charger you're shit out of luck. The worst part too is if i run out of battery and i need my fix ill smoke cigarettes like a fiend until i switch back. It hasn't happened in a while, i've been at least 2 months on pure ecig.

the other benefit is it's ultimately cheaper than smoking actual cigs and you don't smell like shit after you smoke.

Right now i'm smoking one called 'kretek blend' that mimics the djarum black clove flavor, sort of like below but not exactly

clove_liquid_30ml-500x500.jpg

Edited by Awepittance

it does look good dude, but no offense, i would not eat it. it looks like someone already took a bite out of it. no doubt that was to make it look more like a zombie but they don't know that. who would eat something a stranger gives them with a bite mark out of it already? lol

I didn't mention that I already took two bites out of it. I couldn't go the whole way from the kitchen to the computer without tasting it. Here's another that has its original shape:

DSC_0104.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just cooked up a Portuguese platter for breakfast, which is comprised of three basic ingredients: eggs, rice, and sausage. For the sausage I used Polska kielbasa. It's high in protein, and will satisfy your hunger for a few hours.

I got the idea from visiting Hawaii, as it's a common meal for breakfast there.