Guest pantsonmyhead

Guest pantsonmyhead

nice thanks for the fix

i love too short

and you will enjoy these much much much more on speakers

i'm becoming a bit of a sub-fiend

Guest pantsonmyhead
http://mediacontender.com/audio/totalshort...acontender).mp3

i really like the use of the sub bass hits in this, not a fan of the dblue sounding glitch stuff

if you can find me a copy of Dblue that does repeats before the hit then you have also found time travel

thanks for the half assed compliment :rolleyes:

Guest pantsonmyhead

open forum bros

just goin' tits for tat...

and before Dblue there were no record stops...even on records...

in fact Dblue coined the term glitch and we should shun all 8 effects in dblue

fuck that

i'm glad dblue is out there it completely eliminated all the pisstank electronic music producers who's only redeeming value was their edits

and I'm not going to tag my posts WARNING: THIS SONG MAY CONTAIN AN INTENTIONAL EDIT THAT IS ALSO CONTAINED IN ABOUT 60% OF THESE POSTS....THIS MEANS YOU BENEBOI

dude, im not using the term dblue to try and insult you, its simply the only word i know to describe the sound.

i was not being negative with my first post, i was simply stating that (after already complementing your music) i didnt like one particular aspect of a song. i think its funny though, that you called my complement half assed. "way to try and complement me asshat, try harder next time"

Archived