IGNORED

Snoot Music unused track

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

heres a song i did not use on Snoot Music: do ta like that y'all?!?!!!??!?? is this something you care about?? well if it is :alien: :alien: :clover: then you should maybe possibly check it out up some like crazy and see if you enjjnoy it in an utter way!!!!! :clover: :alien: :alien: :clover:

get with it so sexually that your dilapidated festering member slips its corporeal form into the abyss....

yeah thats right i'm saying i can dispel the curse of "zombie". dig fuckin that.

Guest Arthur Jigzmo
we sure did cast down this track into the depths of hate, didn't we? HA

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

don't EVER say that again :clover: :heart: you festering piece of asstrash!!! :heart: :beer:

:clover: :sick: for i have begonia mullins keeping the sludge warm for your personal well beingness :alien:

and he is really a nice GUY!!!!

anyway i kind of like this one but i just decided to nix it for some reason. probably because i did not like it as much as some other tracks. ueah thats a good reas:alien:n and it is a valid one.

Archived