IGNORED

snd - ?

Guest fox

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest plangplang

was listening, then went to take a shit... muffled through the door it sounded like some kind of a broken rhythmic typewriter, and mixed very well with the sound of the toilet's ventilation which sounded like a very silent recording of 26 retards practising their pan flutes at an airport.

Guest spraaaa

thanks! I like this a lot, seems like they're adding new elements to their formula, will buy so don't ban plingpong :cool:

really excellent physically modeled clap samples too

The intro track is so incredibly complex. :omg:

i love the intro track but past that the album seems a lot more repetitive theme wise than their previous ones.

I think its a pretty good album, i think i like it more than the 3xlp set but some of it is a little too academic chin scratchy sounding for its own good (also a similar problem on the 3xlp set but i believe that suffered more from that). I like when certain songs get the groove going like when they ad a simple clap or snare to a very complex seemingly non repeating beat.

i think it's good. less funky than the other albums, harder and more complex. kinda like a more fucked up version of blir. looking forward to the offical release, the raster noton package designs have been really cool lately.

just noticed the image attached to the files is a signed copy of the promo, mat's signature.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest David R James
that's the inner ring.

the track numbers and durations on the inner spine - really nice looking!

Lol, this is the second time this weekend i havent been paying attention, ur right.

Guest Enter a new display name

Atavism is available at my independent music store since a few weeks. I don't know if I should purchase it only for the design, as futureimage said.

Archived