IGNORED

snd - ?

Guest fox

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest spraaaa
this one is the first one we've done that I can actually listen to and think this one sounds really good

haha

they're so anti- it's kind of amazing they get anything done. but the sequencing part is interesting

how come amazon has this before boomkat or raster-noton?

Guest moo duck

that statement isn't really anti-like, they just worked it out rather quickly comparing to regular work tempo and thus were not bored (double-bored or something in snd case).

same thing been said by Christopherson (half of Coil) recently, he said that new SoiSong LP would be the first he still enjoy listening to after all the procedure and probably his best to date. usually it takes like 2 years for him to begin to start listening own record again, that was even for what he considers previous best - Musick to Play in the Dark.

that statement isn't really anti-like, they just worked it out rather quickly comparing to regular work tempo and thus were not bored (double-bored or something in snd case).

same thing been said by Christopherson (half of Coil) recently, he said that new SoiSong LP would be the first he still enjoy listening to after all the procedure and probably his best to date. usually it takes like 2 years for him to begin to start listening own record again, that was even for what he considers previous best - Musick to Play in the Dark.

thats awesome because for me personally almost everything coil put out in between Musick and post Jhon's death has been really really underwhelming and pretentiously trying too hard to be death-folk. glad to see Peter likes the same coil i do :)

Guest spraaaa

yeah, I meant the interview in general. I think it's cool that they reduce things so much, it probably gets them to focus more on the music, it just seemed like every other answer was along the lines of "we don't really want to ______"

still need to check out coil, musick is always like $25 in stores...

yeah, I meant the interview in general. I think it's cool that they reduce things so much, it probably gets them to focus more on the music, it just seemed like every other answer was along the lines of "we don't really want to ______"

still need to check out coil, musick is always like $25 in stores...

Musick imo was their last great work, id recommend going farther back to check out the best coil stuff

recommendations:

Stolen and Contaminated songs

Loves Secret Domain

Worship the Glitch

Black Light District, 1000 lights in a darkened room

Unnatural History 1,2 & 3

this is a good chunk of coil's discography that's mostly sans vocals and spoken word , just good weird electronic music

Archived