IGNORED

This was ment to be the future (FLAC RELEASE)

Chris Moss Acid

BRAND NEW ACID IN 100% HIGH FI LOSSLESS FLAC FORMAT.

PERSONALLY SOME OF MY ALL TIME BEST ACID TO DATE, I WISH I COULD OF RELEASED THIS ON A HARD MEDIUM BECAUSE

I THINK IT SHOWS A MATURITY OF MY WORKING AS OF LATE. BUT AS ITS NOT, SO IN THAT CASE I THOUGHT ID RELEASE THIS DOWNLOAD STRICTLY IN FLAC FORMAT.

PLUS A BRAND NEW REMASTERED VERSION OF 'QUEEN BEE' WHICH IS ONE OF MY OWN PERSONAL FAVOURITES.

I AM PROUD TO GIVE TO THEE.

THIS WAS MENT TO BE THE FUTURE.

104rf5y.png

mrqz3m.jpg

2v0lq9v.png

Download FLAC

how do you survive, man?! by my estimations, all you seem to do is make music play videogames and rant about hockey... now i'm kind of a piece of shit mooching off of family well into my late 20s so time is kind of waltzing with me endlessly and all that, but like, how do you get on about buying a 303 and doing your little musical factory thing financially?!@

anyways once i get some bandwith i'll get around to listening to your stuff

how do you survive, man?! by my estimations, all you seem to do is make music play videogames and rant about hockey... now i'm kind of a piece of shit mooching off of family well into my late 20s so time is kind of waltzing with me endlessly and all that, but like, how do you get on about buying a 303 and doing your little musical factory thing financially?!@

anyways once i get some bandwith i'll get around to listening to your stuff

the 303 i bought from my nans will money she left me when she died. now i have a 303 i dont need to think about buying one therefore i dont need money to buy one as i already have one. so i can spend the money on trainers, stickers, beer and taking girls out to cinemas and going to football matches lol..

Guest Sir Winston

Really really like this release, will have to convert it to mp3 so I can listen to it on holiday next month....

Good stuff as always Chris.

Archived