IGNORED

I'm New To Cylob's Music

brian trageskin

Guest bitroast

ha, i think it's just brocolli that's aesthetically beautiful (+ mathematically awesome?)

although i'm sure it looks even better when high, so maybe there IS a connection!?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest anchorus

Brian don't be a dick. He makes great music. It's a very taste dependent type of music, but good.

Before anyone rips on Cylob the should listen to his Magnus Opus, "Bounds Green." 1994, analogue, moody perfection.

Long live the Cylob forum!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AOOproductions
poor, poor watmm

we are a dying breed... like the elder lions who look important but never really do anything in The Lion King.

• 1 month later...
hey now everyone I'm just getting into Cylob now, do you folks recommend I do it in chronological order?

start with his remix of "Ventolin". That song SLAYS IT, especially considering you can't hear the original in it.

Guest melotronic
hey now everyone I'm just getting into Cylob now, do you folks recommend I do it in chronological order?

just get everything, listen...

and marvel

also be sure not to overlook cut the midrange drop the bass

Guest bitroast

start with his remix of "Ventolin". That song SLAYS IT, especially considering you can't hear the original in it.

haha yeh. whats the deal with that song. it's so awesome yet sounds like very little of cylobs normal output.

Archived