IGNORED

Brian E song in the works

Guest Weird Al

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds fucking nice, love all the sounds thus far and nice panning stuff. The panning stuff Reminds me of a future version of autobahn with flying cars at the beginning. Synths are nice, awesome tom hits. Nice drums. Sounds nice and funky. Do you have some albums or songs up for download? This is right up my alley. All in all, I love all the sounds used in this and the use of the stereo field, it holds my interest and makes me want to dance.

lol who am I kidding I can only dance like a retard, oh well. Its funky. Thanks for sharing.

Guest Weird Al
This sounds fucking nice, love all the sounds thus far and nice panning stuff. The panning stuff Reminds me of a future version of autobahn with flying cars at the beginning. Synths are nice, awesome tom hits. Nice drums. Sounds nice and funky. Do you have some albums or songs up for download? This is right up my alley. All in all, I love all the sounds used in this and the use of the stereo field, it holds my interest and makes me want to dance.

lol who am I kidding I can only dance like a retard, oh well. Its funky. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Spore... Yes I have a terminator-themed disco album out for free on Record Label Records... and I have a 12" coming out there called "Yellow Light District" in January. I also play keyboard on some new Egyptian Lover singles coming out mid-December on iTunes.

Awesome, I should make a Robocop-themed disco album to compliment yours, but I'd need to start playing keyboard for Arabian Prince first. :wink2:

Guest Weird Al
Awesome, I should make a Robocop-themed disco album to compliment yours, but I'd need to start playing keyboard for Arabian Prince first. :wink2:

Sorry, but I already have a robocob 2 themed grandmaster flash inspired album in the works... "THE NUKE (DON'T DO IT)"

Archived