IGNORED

preacher

Guest Z_B_Z

i don't see why you decided to upload wav files instead of high bitrate mp3s. the tracks don't seem to sound too well and there seem to be clipping issues with these tracks, so I don't see the point in uploading wav files. I got to the 3 minute mark in "preacher" before deciding to change the track...wasn't feeling the track at all. Track 2 was pretty boring, but at least it was short. I liked how track 3 opened, but only got to the halfway point before changing the track. Track 4 was probably my favorite because i didn't skip it...It managed to hold my attention for three minutes, good job. Overall, the type of music you do really isn't my thing.

ill upload to mp3s in the future. thats cool if what i do isnt your thing, i appreciate you listening and the comments. ive decided the sound quality is on purpose & the 'skipping' is most certainly intened.

Archived