IGNORED

Twin Peaks

Squee

A friend of mine had never seen Twin Peaks before, so we watched the pilot last night and I lent him my Season One box set... but now I miss it and want to watch it again!

Also, the perfect woman:

audrey_de_Twin_Peaks.jpg

Audrey_Horne_seated_in_desk.bmp

95836_14_122_1048lo.jpg

fuckin fo show.... Audrey is PURE WIN!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just finished the series + fire walk with me a couple days ago... fucking loved it. I even liked the later episodes, where they supposedly "jumped the shark"...

"The Condemned Woman"?

A friend of mine had never seen Twin Peaks before, so we watched the pilot last night and I lent him my Season One box set... but now I miss it and want to watch it again!

Also, the perfect woman:

audrey_de_Twin_Peaks.jpg

Audrey_Horne_seated_in_desk.bmp

95836_14_122_1048lo.jpg

She has the most perfect mole...

just finished the series + fire walk with me a couple days ago... fucking loved it. I even liked the later episodes, where they supposedly "jumped the shark"...

"The Condemned Woman"?

Well, I said supposedly, because honestly, I didn't think they jumped the shark. For god's sake, this is twin peaks! So, in response to your quiery, no. none of them. I liked every episode. Period. Fan-fucking-boy-deluxe. I even read Coopers autobiography, which is hilarious, and also sarah palmer's diary. I have the pdfs if anyone wants them.

I personally didn't like Audry's hair in the pilot... I like where it went starting in episode 2 i guess. she was still super hot in the pilot though.

Guest Iain C

I even read Coopers autobiography, which is hilarious, and also sarah palmer's diary. I have the pdfs if anyone wants them.

Please...

She gives me the horne.

fucking lol

ALSO, I wish they made more soooooo fucking bad... I mean the last episode!!!! OH MY GOD SO MUCH SHIT HAPPENED?!?! Did "Eraserhead's" Jack Nance die??!! And Audry?!?!?! FUUUUCCCCKKK!

Seriously, my mind never left Twin peaks for 2 weeks in which I watched it, including FWWM after the series, and then, for the next 3 weeks that's all I'd be thinking about at work whilst cutting up chicken and other meaty products.

I even read Coopers autobiography, which is hilarious, and also sarah palmer's diary. I have the pdfs if anyone wants them.

Please...

Am I attractive enough that you'd consider giving away a bit of fellatio?

Guest Adjective

i have an audiobook(?) that is all Kyle MacLachlan's recordings for Diane, it's mildly entertaining

i have an audiobook(?) that is all Kyle MacLachlan's recordings for Diane, it's mildly entertaining

lol, i never heard of that.

EDIT: lol, yeah I have. That takes place during the TP investigation right?

She gives me the horne.

fucking lol

ALSO, I wish they made more soooooo fucking bad... I mean the last episode!!!! OH MY GOD SO MUCH SHIT HAPPENED?!?! Did "Eraserhead's" Jack Nance die??!! And Audry?!?!?! FUUUUCCCCKKK!

I don't know about Pete but...

...Audrey survived because Lynch was interested in making an Audrey spin-off series in which she goes to Hollywood to pursue an acting career and if this sounds familiar to you then it's because this is what turned into Mulholland Drv.

Taken from IMDB

There were plans to spin Sherilyn Fenn's character Audrey Horne off into her own series, that didn't come off. Apparently, Audrey inspired David Lynch for Laura Harring's character in Mulholland Dr. (2001), as Fenn said in an interview in 1997 about the Audrey Horne spin-off, "David was talking about 'Mulholland Drive', he talked about like 'Audrey goes to Hollywood'. She's driving along Mulholland in this convertible car... But it didn't end up happening."

Guest Iain C

Anyone seen Boxing Helena? I remember my parents discussing it with absolute horror on some car journey way back when I was a young one, but I've never seen it. Having Sherilyn Fenn as a quadruple amputee is like all my sexual wires being crossed at once.

Fennhelena.jpg

There's a clip here with some simulated sex and you get to see her norks: http://www.mrskin.com/tags/Sherilyn-Fenn

I couldn't actually rub one out to this but maybe you're less jaded than me.

She was also in a bunch of sexploitation flix before TP which you can find screencaps of quite easily on google image search.

david lynch's daughter's first movie right?

i haven't heard any positive reviews of that movie

It's a hundred times worse than Surveillance. And that's saying something.

just thought I'd toss my input in here and say this show is fucking awesome.

Kinda gets a bit too slow for a good chunk of the second season though, but the ending is very lynch like, and the characters are all fantastic.

My fav scene is when Cooper throws rocks at the bottle to figure out who the killer is. I wish there was a bit more bizarre shit like that in the show.

My fav scene is when Cooper throws rocks at the bottle to figure out who the killer is. I wish there was a bit more bizarre shit like that in the show.

Yeah, I love that scene. I just wish that Coop would have shot Andy right in the face the first time he met him.

"Heya, Andy" *BAM!*

Would have done wonders for the series.

Archived