IGNORED

wAgAwAgA - mrepsican lp

Guest splagawaga

Guest splagawaga

ive posted this in the releases forum aswell but i thought id post here too as its got some new tracks on it.

============================================================

=================

hello

acroplane.org asked me about 6months ago if i wanted to do an ep. we decided on dec 1st and then i didnt think much more deeply about it until a week ago. i wanted to wait til the last minute before picking the tunes in case i wrote anything worthwile before the release. so this week i started picking tracks and i couldnt resist putting as much music on there as possible. so instead of a 4/5 track ep its become an 11 track lp. i tried to get it to flow so it was listenable as one solid piece of music rather than just isolated tracks. musically its all quite similarly paced, sitting somewhere between dub acid and jungle with plenty of bass. its nice to finally have picked out some tunes to present properly to people rather than the usual method of just giving random bundles of tunes bit by bit. i hope people enjoy it as much as i do.

waga

http://acroplane.org/static.php?page=static070108-202548

My favorite WATMM producer returns.

Love it!

I'm downloading the entire album now but from the 3 tracks I've heard in the player this is top notch quality!

I'm 100% sure I've the vocal sample from Maytime Daytime before! Where is it from or did you use it in one of your older tunes?

Guest splagawaga
My favorite WATMM producer returns.

Love it!

I'm downloading the entire album now but from the 3 tracks I've heard in the player this is top notch quality!

I'm 100% sure I've the vocal sample from Maytime Daytime before! Where is it from or did you use it in one of your older tunes?

i used it in a tune called moonireela a long time ago. but that tunes was literally.....found samples.....made drums.......copy n paste. so it didnt have a whole lot of depth just that lush voice and a beat.

most of the tunes ive posted or sent around a bit before. the first track is a remixed old tune and then maybe one or two new ones.

momowamo might be the best track i've heard all year.

selected importor is like s.p. and ceephax got married, ypum sick fucker. incredible.

stumble i remember well, and in its latest incarnation, it makes it to my daily playlist.

nagoyoa, all there, just right on.

many compliments here... quite the listen. has my attention for two days and counting...

only complaint is PiTjAntjAtjArA dub. the bass is just wrecking all else.

this album is incredible, and i'm sure we all wait for more and more of you... what better to listen to right now?

Guest splagawaga
momowamo might be the best track i've heard all year.

selected importor is like s.p. and ceephax got married, ypum sick fucker. incredible.

stumble i remember well, and in its latest incarnation, it makes it to my daily playlist.

nagoyoa, all there, just right on.

many compliments here... quite the listen. has my attention for two days and counting...

only complaint is PiTjAntjAtjArA dub. the bass is just wrecking all else.

this album is incredible, and i'm sure we all wait for more and more of you... what better to listen to right now?

thanks man :D

yeh pitjan the bass is blasting. it was only sposed to be a quick tune. i really rushed this lp out, wish id spent a bit longer making sure all the mixes were tighter, but uve gotta draw a line somewhere and ive never been much good at hard work.

ceephax n squarepusher are married arent they?

Archived