IGNORED

share one amazing (true) fact about yourself

Plum

the child in that werther's original advert is me.

long story short, my dad was good friends with one of the ad men.

and fyi, ivor barry was a grumpy old turd!

your turn...

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm, just one amazing fact about the amazing alzado? it's difficult to choose.

FACT: I slow danced with Kerri Russell aka Felicity at a wedding WHILE Felicity was still in production.

keri-russell-picture-1.jpg

I am 6'8'' (2.032 meters) tall. Okay that one isn't that amazing, so how about this:

On the night of my 11th birthday, there was a bad storm with high gusts of wind that knocked a 30 foot (9.144 meters) long, 900 pound (409 kilo) tree limb through the roof above my bedroom where it glanced off of my face and speared my bed into the ground (including my pillow). I only suffered scrapes on my face and ear (which required stitches) and a mild concussion. My neighbor came and got footage of all of the aftermath. This is also when Operation Desert Storm started (January 16th, 1991). The doctors told me that if my head was 3 more inches to the left, my head would have been crushed.

i was featured in Game Players magazine for a mariopaint contest where i drew a picture of wolverine and cyclops from x-men using mariopaint

wow... have you still got a copy of the mag? if so scan please.

i have a scar from where i trapped my cock in my flies

pics or didnt happen

i was featured in Game Players magazine for a mariopaint contest where i drew a picture of wolverine and cyclops from x-men using mariopaint

wow... have you still got a copy of the mag? if so scan please.

i wish i did!

i was best friends with an artist on kranky by the name of benoit pioulard for a lot of years. we discovered all different kinds of music and films together, but about 4 years ago i had a complete nervous breakdown and pushed everyone out of my life. im still somewhat bitter because now hes pretty successful and my life has gone absolutely nowhere

/confessional

unprovable fact about me:

before Mortal Kombat deadly alliance came out, my friend and i were really worried it was going to be like soul caliber or tekken or pretty much like the new generation of 3d fighting games. To us this was sacreligious, because MK had a very unrealistic cartoony game play feel that we liked.

So we found out MK 5 was going to be on demo at the upcoming E3. My friend submitted his name to the press people at E3 and got with almost no effort at all a FOX NEWS 11 press pass 5 days later in the mail. Of course this was fraud but it was also very easy to do since they asked for zero identification. This meant we got in for free to E3 as well as being able to go inside the booths and stuff.

When E3 opened its doors that year we both ran inside and were the first people to check out Mk5 in action.

We were honestly kind of horrified at how bad it was, total tekken knock off with Mortal Kombat characters.

Luckily the CREATOR of the game, Ed Boon was standing right there and somehow we got the balls to just start picking apart his game in front of him identifying all the flaws, etc. . He took them all very seriously because he could tell we were big fans and ended up implementing a very specific suggestion into the game without crediting us. It was a RED,GREEN,YELLOW light system at the top showing the player when they had recovered from their animations and were able to hit an attack button again. this probably makes no sense to people who haven't played the game.

Archived