• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

share one amazing (true) fact about yourself

my dog has kidney failure and i have to give him a saline drip IV every evening

or he'll die

:(

Beneboi is a dog!

oh and i was quite the young volleyball star, my high school team won the province, which is as high as high schoool volleyball goes, and i was on the provincial team for a spell. i also got offered a couple scholarships but for some reason declined. now look at me!

oh my god you fucker you've crossed the line now. you're hiding behind a veil of secrets and lies.

i did so dance with kerri russell. you're the one who lies. it's you who is the liar. plum is not the boy in that commercial. you're all making confessions based on plum's false revelation. i hope you're happy plum. you've fooled people into being sincere. i hope you feel good about yourself.

you're the liar. i did dance with kerri russell.

oh my god you fucker you've crossed the line now. you're hiding behind a veil of secrets and lies.

i did so dance with kerri russell. you're the one who lies. it's you who is the liar. plum is not the boy in that commercial. you're all making confessions based on plum's false revelation. i hope you're happy plum. you've fooled people into being sincere. i hope you feel good about yourself.

you're the liar. i did dance with kerri russell.

lol

Archived