IGNORED

share one amazing (true) fact about yourself

Plum

My first word was "pointsetta". :shrug: AND up until after posting that last sentence I didn't know how to spell it. (It's "poinsettia" and I guess that means I've also been pronouncing it wrong all these years.)

Okay, new amazing true fact about me: it's taken me 29 years to figure out how to spell/pronounce my first word.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost have ursa major (the constellation) on my pubis (speaking in terms of freckles of course). One star only is missing. If you interpolate it and try to find the polar star, you'll find my cock.

oh when I was a littol boy I slipped on a wooden fence and got stuck on top of the sharp pointy planks - so I was told because I can't remember as I passed out due to joy overload. And I have yet to make someone pregnant so infertility lurks around the corner yeeeaa

Guest uptown devil
I'm willing to wager I have more personal injuries than the average person. Have had my head sewn up twice [once for being hit with a brick] Stitches in my hand that cut the skin between the thumb and palm Surgery on my foot Surgery on my mouth [non wisdom teeth related since I don't have them] Surgery on my collarbone [there's a metal plate over my clavicle now] Big scar under my chin from running into a banister on my bike Cracked rib Been door'd once And I got hit by a car a couple weeks ago. Those are just off the top of my head. The truly amazing thing is I've done tons of stupid crazy shit and I've never been arrested.

lol what the fuck does being door'd entail? that's an impressive amount of damage you've racked up over the years though.

i'm feeling compelled to list my major injuries as well:

broken ankle

broken wrist (left and right at separate times)

broken toe

broken nose

broken finger

broken knuckle/hand

broken rib

5 concussions

'smashed' foot - was too drunk to go to the hospital so i tried to sleep it off and woke up in complete shock.

broken bottle through wrist - it's still fucked up almost 4 years later

9 stitches in chin

nail through foot:

qL3tf.jpg

quoting to add two broken hands and another broken wrist to this list.

amazon

Guest uptown devil

warn shmwarn

i should also mention that i recently stubbed my toe and partially ripped the nail off:

7APep.jpg

aren't you glad you looked?

I'm willing to wager I have more personal injuries than the average person. Have had my head sewn up twice [once for being hit with a brick] Stitches in my hand that cut the skin between the thumb and palm Surgery on my foot Surgery on my mouth [non wisdom teeth related since I don't have them] Surgery on my collarbone [there's a metal plate over my clavicle now] Big scar under my chin from running into a banister on my bike Cracked rib Been door'd once And I got hit by a car a couple weeks ago. Those are just off the top of my head. The truly amazing thing is I've done tons of stupid crazy shit and I've never been arrested.

lol what the fuck does being door'd entail? that's an impressive amount of damage you've racked up over the years though.

i'm feeling compelled to list my major injuries as well:

broken ankle

broken wrist (left and right at separate times)

broken toe

broken nose

broken finger

broken knuckle/hand

broken rib

5 concussions

'smashed' foot - was too drunk to go to the hospital so i tried to sleep it off and woke up in complete shock.

broken bottle through wrist - it's still fucked up almost 4 years later

9 stitches in chin

nail through foot:

quoting to add two broken hands and another broken wrist to this list.

amazon

Jeebus! I haven't broken anything in my life (other than a few hearts lol!!!!). Is that amazing that I haven't broken any bones or suffered any injuries that required hospitalization or is that the norm?

Guest Coalbucket PI

i have a set of three moles/freckles in a triangular shape on each arm and they mirror each other almost perfectly

I have a set of five mole/freckles on my left shoulder that make a five pointed star!!!!!!

I'm really struggling to imagine how just five moles can constitute a star shape unless you use the same level of imagination as was used to name the constellations

Guest uptown devil

Is that amazing that I haven't broken any bones or suffered any injuries that required hospitalization or is that the norm?

it seems pretty amazing to me, but i'm a fucking wreck so i dunno :shrug:

perhaps you should consider taking more risks!

Archived