IGNORED

wAgAwAgA - The Wolf

Guest splagawaga

Guest splagawaga
fuckin phat bass... loverly

i reckon this will mix a treat with vaccine's concussion

edit: just kicked in proper. this is heavy heavy monster sound shit!

hehehe that was a speedy response. yeh it steps up a bit.

shouldnt u be in bed?!

i should

Guest splagawaga
i'm actually going to cook some bacon and then go to bed.

just found a homemade iced-bun-sponge-cake in my kitchen with a note saying 'help yourself, but save some" next to it.

whoopwhoop!

no bullshit toasted wholemeal pitta for me.

Guest splagawaga
One of the few artists here whose work I readily download, albeit a rarity. Have you put out any larger collections of your work?

i recently put out a free album download with acroplane recordings. theres 11 tracks on there.

http://acroplane.org/static.php?page=static070108-202548

or

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=40311&st=0

thats the only proper collection of any of my tracks, but im gonna put another one out soon aswell. possibly just hosted on my webspace. some other tracks from the last few years.

Guest splagawaga
Love it.

*baths in hot soy to show my appreciation*

Where's the vocal from?

I love the break at 5:29

thanks mate :)

the clue's in the topic title...

man great stuff... are you the one who made a track a year or two ago with an interview sample with somebody old... who talked about drugs and queen and who knows what else.

Guest splagawaga
its shocking to see guys like Neil Landstrum being featured in the Wire and wAgAwAgaW still posting in EKT!!!!! are we in the twilight zone?

haha thanks man. i do feel slightly disconnected somehow. i really like posting stuff in here cos i know the people who download it are gonna enjoy it and theyll be willing to listen. i dont even play my tracks to my brother or close friends usually. most people couldnt give a shit.

Guest splagawaga
Ah...

EDIT: Actually, I should have been able to figure it out by myself, because of his characteristic voice... Love him!

yeh hes brilliant man, been listening to alot of his stuff at work lately. he was a badman :)

man great stuff... are you the one who made a track a year or two ago with an interview sample with somebody old... who talked about drugs and queen and who knows what else.

lol yeh man that was me.

pheminex

i like the song

would be good down the nightclub

i dont like the artist name so much

Lightning Muff Shagger would be a more appropriate name imo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived