IGNORED

Radio's Dead

autopilot

Hello Watmm. Some friends and I started a music podcast a few weeks ago called Radio's Dead. We try to have really diverse mixes and usually put them up every 3 or 4 days. Sometimes we do themed episodes, for example, the most recent one entitled "Track One Radio" is a mix of the first tracks of several albums, as they often tend to be the best.

I figure a lot of folks here would have tastes congruent with ours, so if you feel so inclined give it a listen. I occasionally play some neat things I stumble across in EKT as well, if I am to further justify this blatant advertising with a connection to this messageboard.

Here are some URLs if you're interested:

Webpage

RSS Feed / Episode Archive

iTunes

Thanks for listening!

:beer:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dunno if anybody here listens to this, but I just uploaded a fucking fantastic mix from Josh (Endless Sandwich Maker) of all ambient music. Really great listen. Unmusic

Also, if anyone has already subscribed, over the next few days I'll be redoing all the ID3 tags for the older episodes and reuploading them, which has a good chance of fucking up the RSS feed and redownloading every single episode in iTunes if you're subscribed in there. Just a heads up, though I doubt anyone here has subscribed through iTunes.

Archived