IGNORED

AFX playing Bloc Weekend with Hecker

Solo Strike

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gig was recorded. Not by me though, hopefully it'll see light of day though ;)

Can't really remember where I passed out but I don't think I was wearing shorts. Obviously not the weekends only man down!

Were you wearing shorts and did you have a sunhat over your face? If so I totally saw you sleeping on that bench.

It was by the Irish Pub I think.

LOL! i think couldve been me cotched with a sombrero after playing football. sunday afternoon i think it was

Guest David R James
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

At what parts is there new material in these videos? I thought some people said there was some acid stuff that sounded better then rushup...

At least two of the tracks I thought to be new material have turned out to be tracks by other people I hadn't heard. I didn't doubt it at the time because I had spoken to a guy at the sounddesk before hand. I asked him if they were mixing or if it was all live, he said that it was 'As live as it gets'.

Oh well.

Sorry for getting peoples hopes up.

Regardless, it was sensational. And I'm fairly certain there was some new stuff in there. One track in particular I havn't heard in the videos.

Archived