IGNORED

AFX playing Bloc Weekend with Hecker

Solo Strike

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 years later...
Guest sonnyskare

Gotcha covered here (only up for 7 days so be quick!)

http://we.tl/oIVN22jcE1

Thanks man! Honestly thought I wouldn't be getting it.

Do you have the 2011 Aphex Twin Bloc set too? (Or for that fact, any of his recent stuff? I think I have most of them but it's hard to find a solid list)

Gotcha covered here (only up for 7 days so be quick!)

http://we.tl/oIVN22jcE1

Thanks man! Honestly thought I wouldn't be getting it.

Do you have the 2011 Aphex Twin Bloc set too? (Or for that fact, any of his recent stuff? I think I have most of them but it's hard to find a solid list)

No problem! Glad to help.

Don't think the Bloc 2011 gig was recorded, never saw any recording surfacing. Do have pretty much everything that's posted on here, from 92 to 2012, the last one was 2012's Bangface Weekender gig and couple more from 2012.

Guest sonnyskare

Thanks! It looks like Watmm's download site is down though. I had all the Aphex Twin sets thankfully. But I'm trying to find a couple I don't have (for the sake of completing a collection I suppose). Maybe you can make a list of the ones you have? It's hard to find a complete list of downloadable sets. I've found some lists with a few sets, but they're still missing many sets and/or the download links don't work anymore. Shame that BLOC 2011 wasn't fully recorded. And Rainy Season is a great song! There's been no 2013 sets?

Archived