IGNORED

milk

Guest Z_B_Z

is this good? should i see it? tell me what to do

i think gus van zandt is two people or something. theres the drugstore cowboy/my own private idaho/paranoid park side to him but theres also good will hunting and finding forester. looks like this movie might have a bit of both.

i think there's a thread on it. I really liked My Own Private Idaho when it came out, wonder how I'd feel about it now. He is pretty hit or miss. But if it doesn't have Sean Penn leering at the camera while he jams James Franco in the ass, not sure it would be worth it...

Guest analogue wings
is this good? should i see it? tell me what to do

i think gus van zandt is two people or something. theres the drugstore cowboy/my own private idaho/paranoid park side to him but theres also good will hunting and finding forester. looks like this movie might have a bit of both.

the reviews are good... :undecided:

i did a search for "milk gus van zandt" and didnt see anything. but then again it was a halfassed search...

i just dont want another finding forester

Guest beatfanatic

meh , i hear positive things about this movie everywhere. I even have it on my computer but I have no desire to watch it

just to let you guys know : The Wrestler DVDscreener has leaked

yeah, you guys are right, its van sant. im used to typing van zant because its the name of a songwriter i like

how many seeds for that wrestler screener?

Guest beatfanatic
yeah, you guys are right, its van sant. im used to typing van zant because its the name of a songwriter i like

how many seeds for that wrestler screener?

I dont fuck with torrents , I found some megaupload links

Guest beatfanatic
you can usually tell if its fake or not by reading the comments and the download length depends on the number of seeds

thanks , you want me to pm you the links?? the links work because i just finished downloading it

• 1 month later...

i just saw this last night actually. it was decent but ultimately forgettable.

more films like paranoid park please.

and i agree that it felt longer than 2 hours

I enjoyed the fuck out of this movie...

didn't think I wood...

Butt it inspired me....

I mean, c'mon, Sean Penn!

no but super serial, I enjoyed this film....

Archived